Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternusDraco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergencyTaco View Post
I could be in favor of this as well, but from most of the polls so far it seems like the people in favor of the sale on annie's skin outnumber the people opposing it.
I speak for a specific group here. I own every champion but not the goth Annie skin. I would pay like 1820-2000 for the skin but not 3900. It is more than pulse fire and not as epic.

Rename bundle to Annie's Champion Bundle. Half the price for remake. Boom more people buy it. Skin exclusive and return to full price a week later.

Pattata

01-31-2013

Well spoken. It's too bad that if you don't have a massive reddit thread and spam the forums Riot won't face their fear of the vocal minority.

The Triplett

01-31-2013

I own the goth annie skin from buying the bundle and I personally dont see why people shouldn't be able to buy it. Don't really give a **** if they put it on sale or not because...

I ALREADY OWN IT. SO WHY. WOULD. YOU. CARE. IF THEY PUT IT ONSALE AND YOU BOUGHT IT IN BUNDLE.

Malza

01-31-2013

"You got our hopes up and now it was pointless. You teased us with the prospect of a new skin and then took it away."

This effectively goes both ways, if people are so upset just about them changing their mind about something it would look even worse to change their mind again.

Synchr√łnicity

01-31-2013

omg please stop, i wanna read something on the forums that has nothing to do with annie but when i refresh its the damn first thing i see since hours ago

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternusDraco View Post
I speak for a specific group here. I own every champion but not the goth Annie skin. I would pay like 1820-2000 for the skin but not 3900. It is more than pulse fire and not as epic.

Rename bundle to Annie's Champion Bundle. Half the price for remake. Boom more people buy it. Skin exclusive and return to full price a week later.
I'm in favor of this actually. I also own every champion and a plethora of skins, (including PFE), let the bundle go on sale. If they start to complain about that then it really is just a massive amount of greed.

PuppetRegime

01-31-2013

ITT: The ACTUAL opinion of the LoL community.

Hopefully Hippalus makes the right decision.

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

Bumping yet again. Please comment more so the thread self bumps.

Biracialmage

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetRegime View Post
ITT: The ACTUAL opinion of the LoL community.

Hopefully Hippalus makes the right decision.
76 people (at the time of this posting) isn't the LoL community.

Animato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

good read. hopefully it would get down-voted just for the sake of down-voting.
as an owner of the huntress sivir skin, i think it would be great if it was put up for sale for a limited time period when it gets the visual upgrade treatment. and i would feel the same had i decided to go with goth annie.