Vote LoL in the Golden Joystick Awards for a Free Champion Weekend

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

10-12-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Summoners!

We are pleased to announce that League of Legends has been nominated for yet another Game of the Year Award, this time by Golden Joystick. In addition to being one of the most prestigious awards in the gaming industry, this award is decided by a public vote of members of the gaming community.

As you may have surmised by this point, we like celebrating milestones like this. So, if you'd like to pick up something a bonus like a free champion weekend or a boost, you can head over to the Golden Joystick Awards website and select League of Legends as your vote for Online Game of the Year. Here's how to vote:

• Point your browser to the Golden Joystick Awards website.
  • Click on 'vote now' on the top nav of the page.
  • Select 'Online Game of the Year' from the vote page.
  • Select League of Legends. It should be the middle title located in the fourth row.
  • Fill in the required information at the bottom of the page under 'Your Details'.
  • Click the 'submit' button.

If you'd love to have another in-game bonus and want to pick up yet another boost, now's the time to show your support for League of Legends. Voting closes on October 25th, so head on over to the Golden Joystick Awards page today!

Edit:
Holy flaming postcounts, Batman! You spoke out, and we have heard ya- Guess that Free Champion Weekend isn't as popular as we'd hoped. We're currently coming up with some alternative ideas for how to reward this possible milestone- but rest assured it will be awesome. Don't let that dampen your enthusiasm for voting!

Wraeith

10-12-2010

Well, I'll do it since I love LoL and for the IP boost but definitely not for the free weekend. -_-

Seriously couldn't played ranked without having Anivia, Corki, Twitch, and Swain on my team last time we had one. I bet you can imagine how that went.

PsychoSim

10-12-2010

Done. Because I vote truth. ... and I like boosts.

Lehran Fye

10-12-2010

I love the boosts and i want to support you guys but... another free champion weekend? idk about that.
p.s. i voted already hope we win this award 2.

MadaMonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

How about not for ranked though (all champs free)

BlackSura

10-12-2010

I voted. I hope Riot wins, I want a boost!

Falleth

10-12-2010

Voted, but FFS, not another free weekend. T_T *depressed*

Gorram Reavers

10-12-2010

No, NOT ANOTHER FREE CHAMPION WEEKEND

AstorSapolsky

10-12-2010

Oh you.

I'll vote for another ultimate ARAM weekend. I laugh at the people who thought they could try to solo queue that weekend, though.

RAMMUS OK

10-12-2010

Noo
please no more free champion weekend. The horror
i voted farmville so no free champions

vote farmville

1234511 ... 22