Goth Annie

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

01-31-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey guys – clearly a lot of you were taken aback by the plan to sell Goth Annie in the store for 975 RP. The goal here was to help out players that didn't want to have to overpay for Goth Annie (because they already owned a lot of the champions in the pack), but based on the feedback here, we’re no longer planning to release Goth Annie into the store as a standalone skin with the upcoming patch.

To anyone who was excited about the prospect of picking up Goth Annie, we’ll be looking for better ways to meet your needs as well as the needs of players who value skin exclusivity.

Ep1cLeprechaun

01-31-2013

Oh wow.

leetnanas

01-31-2013

G damn. Well played Riot. I personally really liked the idea of being able to get her, but I appreciate your stance on appealing to the masses with that. There seemed to be a lot more people who were frustrated about it than were excited for it.

Keep doin good work, and don't let outrages like this stop you from keeping on trying new things for e-commerce to benefit both Riot and us avid fans.

dogbiter

01-31-2013

k

Tsubakixv

01-31-2013

Good on you Riot I appreciate you actually listening to the community on this one.

Tigrian

01-31-2013

Ugh. I guess I just don't understand this move. This wasn't an exclusive skin. At all. And the only thing stopping anybody from purchasing it right this moment is not wanting to overpay for a champion bundle when they own the majority of it.

Honestly, the entitlement of players on this forum is disgusting. "I have something, and if other people have that thing i'll enjoy it less!"

No. Goth Annie will look the same regardless of how many people own it. If you enjoy the skin, why does it matter who else has it?

peripeteia

01-31-2013

Well done.

SubToMeOnYoutube

01-31-2013

Please keep her IN THE STORE! I love how it looks now <3

Riot make an official poll or something and us (The Community) should get to decide.

Nütcracko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Sheep. All of you.
Riot the biggest sheep out of all of you.

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Well that sucks.

Can I trade in my Silver Kayle for Goth Annie? Because I like that skin a lot more and if I had known two years ago that it'd be upgraded, I wouldn't have bought the physical copy.