Nerf Akali anytime, Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danwilson

01-30-2013

Most games with an Akali are stupid. Last game we had a 25/4/10 Akali. It's getting ridiculous. Wasn't in my lane, I was struggling against a Ziggs mid, and by midgame, Akali could kill anyone. She had a penta kill. Later, her and a tank took out four of my team in seconds.

YOU CAN BALANCE THE CHAMPIONS ANYTIME RIOT!!!

Akrillo

01-30-2013

she must have fed and shes an assassin. Many assassins like master yi, zed, kha zix can do the same thing if they can get early kills.

Irish Red Cap

01-30-2013

The person laning against her lost. That's all that happened. She snowballs super hard it what Assassins do. Fizz, Talon, Irelia, Xin etc etc they will all do the same. Akali is easily dealt with if you play against her right and she can't take hits until she finished gunblade (one of the most expensive items) buy pinks or oracles and just destroy her pre-6 and she falls behind quickly.

FreakinEpic808

01-30-2013

shes overpowered, her w can be countered by stealth but that is NO excuse for her power. Ult range and cooldowns across the board need to be nerfed.

Nishaven90

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakinEpic808 View Post
shes overpowered, her w can be countered by stealth but that is NO excuse for her power. Ult range and cooldowns across the board need to be nerfed.
Got stomped by an Akali?

Irish Red Cap

01-30-2013

Must have. I don't get how people fail to realize her invis is obvious lay down a pink and watch as your team melts the squishy b4 she gets any kills.

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Agreed 100%.
She's way too strong.

Please nerf.

Blindy Kid

01-31-2013

She is one of the easier champions in the game to completely counter. Even when she is fed to all hell and snow balling into oblivion, she can easily be countered and murdered in seconds with some well utilized CC.

Geebus, leave her alone T.T

Alvan Yakatori

01-31-2013

If akali is top, then play lee sin, he has good poke and his abilities will reveal akali when she is in her shroud of twilight. I did this one time and akali just failed because she couldnt get fed or do anything about me seeing her.
But mid akali is a different story that i cant help with.

Acanthus

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvan Yakatori View Post
But mid akali is a different story that i cant help with.
I'll give you a hint. It costs 125g and is in an often ignored section of the shop in lower elos.