How to level up as fast as possible

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoisengerd

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASHFL0W View Post
2) Play dominion because it is the shortest game and still gives a decent amount of xp.
if you use a per win boost you should not play dominion, cause the boosts work based on max amount of IP/XP you can get in the game mode and Dominion gives less than all the other modes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jandaddy

Junior Member

01-30-2013

Umm Fs Son0fSilas idk why ur so mad at me, but I don't believe that you should report me.....didn't do anything wrong....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

Senior Member

01-30-2013

"If you are not new or trying to help new players you will be banned"
Let's extend that to any player not asking for help

"Do not abuse the refer-a-friend system"
While not outright abusing it, you ARE spamming your own link (on a site where you have to already have an account to post). Are you hoping someone somehow stumbles upon you post while deciding whether or not they plan on playing?

What is next? Will you be holding a sign up "Will boost for RP?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fs Son0fSilas View Post
"If you are not new or trying to help new players you will be banned"
Let's extend that to any player not asking for help

"Do not abuse the refer-a-friend system"
While not outright abusing it, you ARE spamming your own link (on a site where you have to already have an account to post). Are you hoping someone somehow stumbles upon you post while deciding whether or not they plan on playing?

What is next? Will you be holding a sign up "Will boost for RP?"
Trying to adjourn trolls is more baneful than the trolls themselves, when you go about it with the technique that you have performed. You vociferated at him with censored names. Wrong way to conduct this.

Even in this post you still have cantankerousness in the tone of it. For example, your last line about the sign showed a bit of petulance. Do you really expect him to answer that, with out conceivably getting offended?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gabe28

Junior Member

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASHFL0W View Post
1) Set difficulty to medium (when you set it to beginner it takes forever to find games).
2) Play dominion because it is the shortest game and still gives a decent amount of xp.
3) Once you hit level 3 and get the bonus 400 riot points, buy the 3 day xp bonus and play as many games as u can in the next 3 days. (If you don't have that much time to play each day then just buy the xp boost per win)
4) Once that boost runs out you can spend more for the xp boosts or you can just not spend the money and just continue to play dominion games without the boost.

If this helps, you can thank me by referring my bro "Jandaddy" when you make an account.
Thanks
Well this didn't help at all because you say to play Dominion at level 3, but you only unlock it at level 7.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFriedFishie

Junior Member

10-25-2013

But I've hit 30 on my main and I really want to gift my RP I accidentally bought on my smurf by getting to level 20 =(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moe2100

Junior Member

12-09-2013

I am still levelling up and have not reached thirty and I have a lot of friends who played just for levels and when they were level 15 and I was 8 I could easily beat them in a 1 v. 1 because they couldn't build or even use there abilities properly because they didn't know what they were doing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supahkevin

Junior Member

03-08-2014

How long would it take reguarly to level up to level 30?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soulflame05

Junior Member

04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fs Son0fSilas View Post
"If you are not new or trying to help new players you will be banned"
Hmm... to be honest, I don't understand that.
"If you are not new"
If you're an old player you'll get banned?
OR (not and)
"trying to help new players"
Isn't that something good to do? Helping new players will get you banned?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soulflame05

Junior Member

04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyyyyyyyyyyy View Post
Trying to adjourn trolls is more baneful than the trolls themselves, when you go about it with the technique that you have performed. You vociferated at him with censored names. Wrong way to conduct this.

Even in this post you still have cantankerousness in the tone of it. For example, your last line about the sign showed a bit of petulance. Do you really expect him to answer that, with out conceivably getting offended?
He's probably the one who down-voted your post.

Anyways, the starter of this thread didn't actually try to spam his referral (I think). Probably for those who had this thread helpful. If they want to show some support, he included his brother's summoner name to probably help him, for his brother might be new and is needing help and support to better understand the game.


123