Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
Why do you have something against decorating gingerbread?
When things dear to MsPudding (like gingerbread) are threatened, her ire awakens and coalesces into a steely and resolute frown.

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

01-30-2013
14 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
When things dear to MsPudding (like gingerbread) are threatened, her ire awakens and coalesces into a steely and resolute frown.
As a sentient pudding, I would love to be decorated :O!

Scodo

01-30-2013

Ms pudding, I think my question may have been overlooked. Is there any way to view our submitted entries? I'm worried the updated version of my entry may not have been submitted correctly, because it always tells me I have only 1 entry.

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

01-30-2013
15 of 15 Riot Posts

Hi Scodo!

Unfortunately we don't have that functionality just yet. You could try resubmitting just in case, but I've usually found that people submitted their artwork something like 10-15x worried that we didn't receive it. If you used the summoner name "Scodo", I have 5 submissions from you.

Scodo

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
Hi Scodo!

Unfortunately we don't have that functionality just yet. You could try resubmitting just in case, but I've usually found that people submitted their artwork something like 10-15x worried that we didn't receive it. If you used the summoner name "Scodo", I have 5 submissions from you.
I did, thanks. That puts my mind at ease.

Sathalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Ms. Pudding can you check my submission too? i resubmitted mine a 2nd time but it also said i only had one submission. I worked really hard on this and i dont want it to go unnoticed

WinterShell

02-02-2013

I have two questions,
1 - I know Riot retains all copyrights to the picture, but are we allowed to display it in portfolios and art sites?
2 - Are we allowed put a signature (not watermark) on the finished piece? I'm not talking about something big and obnoxious.

(I hope I'll finish before the deadline!)

Lizeron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Ms.Pudding I have a question, that will sound a bit odd. I am from greece and I have accounts both in NA and EUW AND EUEN. Should I put my picture under the region I play in mainly or under the region that my country logically is in? in this case in east and nordic O-o

Soolo

02-05-2013

Just wondering, and not sure if this has been answered, but do the champions have to be in the action of training, or can they just be preparing to train?

Isdelth

02-06-2013

right so i uploaded my entry to the contest but im not sure if you did get it or not, because wheni was uploading it i accidentally sent the wrong size, so i tried to cancel it by restarting and stuff... and theni sent it again, but im not sure if it got sent or now, all i get is some text that says:

You are entered to win! You have 1 entry.
Your Entries
Ticket # d9faf483b506f15f52fb3c6697b1972200decbdee2da85cfd7 4f45dd54624ba9

but i cant see my picture, is that the normal thing to happen?