I've been banned for talking about the Chinese/Korean alphabet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS12c21647f20a2473e4a91

01-29-2013

Bump again.

ReaperOfBodom

01-29-2013

I can't say exactly why you were banned but writting in CAPS doesn't help :/

Just saying...

IS12c21647f20a2473e4a91

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperOfBodom View Post
I can't say exactly why you were banned but writting in CAPS doesn't help :/

Just saying...
It's not hurting either.

ReaperOfBodom

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocksLoris View Post
It's not hurting either.
For me it's annoying. To my eyes it looks like yelling and screaming.

IS12c21647f20a2473e4a91

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperOfBodom View Post
For me it's annoying. To my eyes it looks like yelling and screaming.
It's a habit for me because I typed in caps when I was young and because it makes my text jump out. No one was complaining about it, and I was only there for less than a few minutes.

Fogspawn

01-29-2013

I had to reinstall severall times i just did everything humanly possible to get to the log in screen but now im downloading the updates etc at 12kb/s >.< i will never get to play this game again

Spawnpk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Caps locks is neither here nor there.. some poeople refer it as yelling, i just forget to take caps off sometimes... it happens.. its really no big deal....

i dont think anyone is childish enough to ban someone for caps... Dont see the offence in what you said, Did they send you an email when you got banned? Check your junk folder.. a friend of a friend gets banned regularly for bad language and he always gets an email... or so he sais

IS12c21647f20a2473e4a91

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnpk View Post
Caps locks is neither here nor there.. some poeople refer it as yelling, i just forget to take caps off sometimes... it happens.. its really no big deal....

i dont think anyone is childish enough to ban someone for caps... Dont see the offence in what you said, Did they send you an email when you got banned? Check your junk folder.. a friend of a friend gets banned regularly for bad language and he always gets an email... or so he sais
It's 100% because of what I said here. They said it was in the ticket I sent them asking why I was banned.

Quote:
theExorcist (League of Legends Player Support)
Jan 29 06:22 (PST)

Hello Summoner,

You were found to be in violation of the Terms of Use while interacting in a public chat room.

We do not disclose the details concerning disciplinary actions for privacy reasons.
Not only that but I was banned by RiotChatBot. I got banned by a robot. The robot sensed that I said an inappropriate word (I'm guessing Korean and Chinese) and it banned me, even though I didn't do anything..This happened RIGHT after I sent the messages.

IS12c21647f20a2473e4a91

01-29-2013

bumps

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Probally got bot banned for talking in all caps

I remember the old diablo 2 channel bots would ban you if you talked in all caps

pretty lame if you ask me