Achion, The Inversed Reality

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Achion, The Inversed Reality

Introduction:
Hello once again, Champion Concept Community, I have finally completed* my second champion. For those of you who do not know me, my gamename: BergMeister, my Artname: SilverSun. I am a second year Illustration Major at Rochester Institute of Technology, looking to go into conceptual design for video game companies, perhaps even Riot. I have recently taking the delve into digital art and would be glad to take a few commissions if need be. This all can be found on my index which I will have posted here in the links section as soon as it exists. As far as my involvement in this community, I proudly serve as a member of the CCFC, or the Champion Concept Forum Council, a group dedicated to the improvement and betterment of these forums through use of guides, suggestions, and a positive attitude. My specialty is Ability Synergy, should you have questions concerning that I have an AMA, that you can follow the link on my index to once I get the link to my index up and running on this page. Enough about me. I present to you my latest masterpiece, Achion, The Inverse Reality.
(*By completed I mean completed to the point of ability to present)

While working on the Swarm of the Void, I mentioned that the Swarm in its entirety was made up of creatures from many different worlds, while I was thinking that through, I began to think about what if there was a creature that was powerful enough to resist the calling of the void. How would he be, what would he look like, why wouldn't he fit to be just another person from Runeterra. How was he more powerful than the Void itself? I began to answer these questions. And the basis of Achion began to form. He would be a creature from another dimension that had immense power within his own realm, which allowed him to overcome the void. However, here in Valoran, he is desynchronized with his realm and therefore not at full power (which would allow him to be balanced and possible to fight in the league of legends.) More information on the details will be in his lore. In General Achion was designed to be a mid ranged AP Auto-attacker who excells in disrupting enemy movement.

General Information:
Pronunciation: Ack-EE-on
Class Archetype- Mid Ranged AP Bruiser
Location of Origin- Beyond the known Realm
Character Archetype- Dimensional Bending Mage
Personality- Coarse, precise, and determined

Abilities:

Passive-
Dimensional Interference- All enemies moving towards Achion are slowed by 5. All allies moving towards Achion have their movement speed increased by 10 within a 1000 range.
Synchronization bonus: This passive is doubled.

Q- Planar Orb-

Passive:
Achion’s basic attacks are replaced by a Planar Orb which fires particles dealing an additional x magic damage. Consecutive hits desynchronize the target from its current realm reducing their damage output by 1%, stacking 3 times.
Synchronization Bonus: Magic bonus damage is increased.

Active:
Achion’s Planar Orb fires a blast in a line causing severe damage. And applying max desynchronization stacks to all affected enemies.
Synchronization Bonus: This is now fired in a cone.

W- Wayfarer's Guard-
Passive:
Achion creates a Lesser Planner Orb around him every x seconds that deals damage to nearby targets, after dealing x damage it is destroyed. Max 3 orbs.
Synchronization Bonus: x% of the damage taken will be refunded as a shield.

Active: Achion may fire the lesser orbs at an enemy instantly destroying them but dealing x% of their max damage.
Synchronization Bonus: Does not destroy the orb.

E- Dimensional Synchronization-

Passive: Achion draws upon displaced energy creating instabilities within the realm. After Achion casts 3 spells or an ally casts, the spell following will be imbued with a synchronization orb. When the orb is imbued the spell will create a Dimensional Synchronization Zone (DSZ) on contact. While in this zone Achion’s abilities are improved, he also gains increased health and mana regain. Enemies in this zone receive reduced health and mana regain and have their movement commands reversed. (Please see further details for explanation of this mechanic).

Active: Achion may forgo this passive until the ability refreshes from cooldown to place a Dimensional Synchronization Zone at a target location.

Synchronization Bonus:
Achion may teleport between Dimensional Synchronization Zones that are in range.

R- Plannar Armageddon- Achion tears a rift between dimensions returning to his true form. While Achion is in this form, He receives all Synchronization bonuses on abilities, regardless of being in a zone, or not. In addition, all active casts will create synchronization zones.

Understanding the Movement command Reversal Mechanic:
You might be saying: "Berg what in the bloody Teemo do you mean, have their movement commands reversed?" Well quite simple. Think of the map as a radius. When you click to move, you move to a particular point on a circle. By having a point on the map, there must be an equal negative value of the movement you just made. By reversing your movement command you will move to the negative value of the point you commanded your character to move to. All other movement laws will still apply (if you issue a new command you will now move to that new point instead of the old one, however if you are still in a DSZ you will move to the negative value of that command.) Feel free to ask more about this if thats still not clear. In short you basically move the opposite direction of the way you click.

Other Links (This is temporarily on the first post, as I finish Achion more this will be moved to the last post):
My Deviant Art: http://silversunart.deviantart.com/gallery/
My Index: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2988828

Art:
Attachment 610609

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Lore:

Our universe is far bigger than anyone could ever imagine. While it has a finite size, it is not to say that that its volume is finite as well, or for any object included in it. Within our universe lies an infinite count of different dimensions. Some are almost mirrors to each other. Others, so vastly different, it is nearly unrecognizable to its neighbors. In one such dimension existed a world of beings that had transcended mortality. They had unlocked the full power of their minds, and evolved beyond the mortal shell. One of their most powerful beings among them was named Achion. However, Achion was unlike the others of his kind. He had believed that they had grown far too distant from their own humanity, that they might as well not exist. They shunned him for these beliefs accusing him as representing a plot of devolution. He left his people as an outcast, and wandered seeking answers to anything that might make them realize that they were leading themselves to destruction of emotion, and the eventual devolution from a living being to a simple calculation. He chanced upon a series of ruins that was littered with old ruins and carvings of one eyed creatures and terrifying gods. As he began to study them he noticed small pebbles and debris moving towards a wall as if with a mind of their own. He moved closer to the wall to investigate. The wall was carved with what he felt was the most terrifying looking of all the creatures. It was not a creature, so much as it was an essence, or a will of a conscious mind. The eventual fate that he felt his people were damned to should they continue on their road to “transcendence.” The wall glowed a sudden purple and cracks begin to appear. Achion attempted to take a step back and flee the area, however he was no longer in control of his own mind. His vision faded and all was silent.

Achion’s conscience regained, however he still saw nothing but darkness. He heard what appeared to be a whispering. “Serve the true gods, Achion……” called the voice. “Your soul shalt be preserved should you carry out the will of the void….Achion.” The voice got louder and began to ring in his mind. “Achion, We shall consume all worlds, one by one, for the will of the ancient.” The voice grew unbearably loud . “Do not resist any longer, Achion. You have been called by the Will of the Void itself. You are among the blessed!” Achion closed his eyes and a power emanated from him. The voices grew silent. Achion opened his eyes and in soft words questioned, “To what purpose should you have for the destruction of other worlds?” The void responded “They are unclean. They forgot our power, they refused to transcend from their foolish minds. They must be purged to make way for the new.” Achion questioned again. “To what authority gives you the right for such a decision?” Laughter was heard. “It is as it must be, the gods have demanded it.” Achion responded for a final time. “Then it must be so, that I shall resist. You shall not use my mind nor my body as an instrument to your war. Your beliefs are flawed.” Achion emanated in power once more and a rift opened in front of him. The rift was to his home world. As he began to enter, the void hissed and he stopped. “How foolish of me, I would nearly do as my people would do. They would forget about their humanity and the grace of life. They would think only of themselves and step through the rift and pretend you did not exist.” Achion stepped back. He raised his hand and the rift sealed shut. “None shall ever pass through again, my dimension is sealed for eternity. A sound of interest was heard from the void. It questioned “So you sacrifice your home and for what? Eventually we shall break through your petty seal.” Achion raised his hand once more and another rift opened. “It is here I see is your current target. I shall be your undoing.” Achion stepped through the rift.

Achion stood upon a hill. He felt as though death had taken him over. He was weakened by this dimension, it was far too different from his own, and he had not yet synchronized to the change. He heard a shout and saw a group of men approach him. "Another rift has opened, kill the creature that came from it before it kills all of us!" They approached and drew their blades. They swung at him but their blades simply passed through him. "What magic is this? I can't hit him!" They roused. Achion stood and looked at them. "I come to bring you salvation from the void, your world is strange to me, and I need to be brought to those who have knowledge of outside worlds and what is known to you as the void." The man looked at him and then protested "I'll not fall for your tricks creature, prepare to die!" The man swung his sword at him again. Achion hardly flinched. He grabbed the blade and it began to dematerialize. Achions voice took on a deeper tone. "I have no time for your games or for your lack of a brain. I will see to it that I am brought to someone who can help me." Achion let go of the blade and it reformed. The man stood startled and in fear. "I've heard of a scholar by the name of Kassadin, he's had a few run ins with the void, I heard he stays at the institute of war. You'll find it far to the east of here. You can't miss it." Achion left without another word. His destination was clear, as well as his purpose.

“It is probable that I should take my last breath by this, but have no fear, it will also be by my hand that the void should take theirs.” -Achion

The void invasion has begun and the Heart of Darkness is upon us! Click here to read Achion's and other champions struggles in the battle for their survival! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3088067

BergMeister

01-29-2013

Quotes:

Selection:
"My mind is at your command summoner, use it wisely."

Movement:
“I travel”
“Your world confuses me.”
“I only sought knowledge, it is a burden.”

Attacking:
“I shall shatter their realm!”
“The Void shall tremble at my name!”
“Be it so!”
“It will be so!”

Death:
“I’ve done…my best….”
“I am….undone….”
“No….the void cannot….”
Taunt:
“Don’t make me go all 4D on you!”
“I have seen all, been all, and know all. Your mind is but a grain of sand to my ocean!”

Joke:
“Seriously summoner? Don’t we have better things to do?”
“Sigh---Fine….How does one visualize something 9 dimensional? Visualize it in N space and then let N go to 9! Haha…ah ok”
Casting Planar Armageddon:
“You wish to challenge my power? Let me show you my true self!”
“My true dimension….unleashed!”

BergMeister

01-30-2013

quotes added subject to change.

BergMeister

02-06-2013

bump

BergMeister

02-06-2013

The Heart of Darkness is upon us! Should you stand up with Achion and the defenders of Valoran? Or join the vicious Swarm of the Void?

BergMeister

02-08-2013

art added.

iam PYR0

02-08-2013

looks cool man =)

BergMeister

02-08-2013

thanks vers, your up then on the queue. I need a little time to rest though and let my creative mind rest, so I'll begin likely tuesday.

things I've done today
-Tanked my elo T.T
-completed Digital Throwdown Piece
-completed Achion piece
-visited family

Things I need to do:
-sleep

g'night all lol.

iam PYR0

02-08-2013

lol gnight