oceanic servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendOfswords

01-29-2013

yes yes I know! there is a lot of posts about oceanic servers and there not going to stop, ever. until we get our own server for me its not even about better ping its about pride and being able to say I have my own server.. is there any official word from riot about this matter at all? much appreciated.

PatMcGroyne

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfswords View Post
yes yes I know! there is a lot of posts about oceanic servers and there not going to stop, ever. until we get our own server for me its not even about better ping its about pride and being able to say I have my own server.. is there any official word from riot about this matter at all? much appreciated.
They are working on it.

LegendOfswords

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
They are working on it.
and you no this how?

Aavak

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfswords View Post
First of all guys, don't down vote these threads, we need as much support as we can. Secondly, I tend to slip in something about lag or the cons of being in an isolated community on the NA servers most times that I send in a ticket - subtle things that over time might make a difference. Third and last, these servers will - I'm fairly sure - happen soon, they have a Brazilian server for f*&^ sake! From what I can see, Riot are expanding their global presence with new servers popping up everywhere. I'm sure if we're patient, in time, these servers will come.

LegendOfswords

02-01-2013

hey **** you na players downvoting me you have no idea what its like on 200 plus ping so go **** yourself.

ReL3vEx

02-01-2013

i know how it is at 200 ping and im in jersey across us i feel the lag

LegendOfswords

02-01-2013

http://www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/...alian-servers/ have a read of this guys, the na patch is currently under way so I'm hoping to hear something official in around a month.