will of the ancient

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezegal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

well will itīs bugged ppl you can stack it bc the pasive unique its not unique but it say unique =) fix it ty

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

01-29-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

If two people own the same Aura item they will each receive a stack of the aura.

Example:

We have 4 players: A, B, C, and D

Players A, B, C each own a WotA. Player D does not own a WotA.

situation 1: players A and B stand next to each other. They will each contribute a stack of the aura to one another, in addition to having a "personal" stack. They each are given 60 AP and 40% spell vamp.

Situation 2: Players A, B and C all stand next to each other. They will each contribute a stack of the aura to one another, in addition to having a "personal" stack. They each are given 60 AP and 40% spell vamp.

Situation 3: Players A, B, C, and D all stand next to each other. Players A, B, and C will all have 2 stacks of the aura giving them 60 AP and 40% spell vamp. Player D will only get 1 stack of the aura because he doesn't own a WotA, thus giving him 30 AP and 20% spell vamp.

Rivini

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
We have 3 players: A, B, C, and D
I apologize, but this is what came to mind. lol

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/a...928deb14ce.jpg

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

01-29-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivini View Post
I apologize, but this is what came to mind. lol

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/a...928deb14ce.jpg
haha, I fixed it.

IonDragonX

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
If two people own the same Aura item they will each receive a stack of the aura.

Example:

We have 4 players: A, B, C, and D

Players A, B, C each own a WotA. Player D does not own a WotA.

situation 1: players A and B stand next to each other. They will each contribute a stack of the aura to one another, in addition to having a "personal" stack. They each are given 60 AP and 40% spell vamp.

Situation 2: Players A, B and C all stand next to each other. They will each contribute a stack of the aura to one another, in addition to having a "personal" stack. They each are given 60 AP and 40% spell vamp.

Situation 3: Players A, B, C, and D all stand next to each other. Players A, B, and C will all have 2 stacks of the aura giving them 60 AP and 40% spell vamp. Player D will only get 1 stack of the aura because he doesn't own a WotA, thus giving him 30 AP and 20% spell vamp.
The easiest explanation that I have is:

Each Aura is actually two:
- Aura for the holder
- Aura for surrounding allies

Therefore, if two teammates have the same aura, they are gaining that aura twice.

Rivini

01-29-2013

Wait, is the OP saying there's currently a bug with it that isn't making the passive unique when you're holding more than one?