New to the Roleplaying Forums?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

01-23-2013

Hmmm can I open a summoner thread or am I asking in the wrong place

Cause I would like to open a store with an armory, alchemy lab, and tool shop. Open RP and what not cause it would be a nice experience for all of us. Neutral zone also.

If i am asking in the wrong place i'll just delete this message.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Oh, you can make a store. This IS a League of Legends RP Forum for a reason

makmix

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
Oh, you can make a store. This IS a League of Legends RP Forum for a reason
Just makin sure im not goin out of line

elvis cocho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

jummy

Cryypter

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis cocho View Post
jummy
?

Hayleyzball

02-19-2013

Hey, I wonder, how to actually get started here. In every rp forum i have been on, there was a thread for characters etc. Do I just join an open RP out of thin air? Where can I show you my character? I signed up on that other site, where characters are stored, but I still feel I don't understand everything here.

Cryypter

02-19-2013

By the other site, I presume you mean this one? If so, you can typically just find an open RP and post an intro. If you don't feel comfortable just jumping right in, you can always make an OOC post ((like this)) and ask for advice on how to get started in that particular RP. Just remember to include a link to your character's profile.

Threads like the Break Room and the Sparring Grounds can be good places to start, as people come and go freely in those.

Hayleyzball

02-20-2013

Yes, it was that very site, you have posted link to Thank you, I will try with Sparring Grounds, so...

Be aware of my return!

ElMugre

02-24-2013

I like the idea of the roleplay but almost everything I saw is: kinda, peaceful. Can I start a thread for a mission to destroy a monster or a pirate, etc around somewhere in LOL? Can someone explain me what valoran and runeterra are? And I want to know about transport, do they teleport or get a train or a ship?

Ask the Kumiho

02-24-2013

If you want to RP in a universe, you kind of need to know the universe you're in. Read it up on the lolwiki. Google, etc.