Showing your LoL Pride

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Missyeru

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Map Awareness View Post
I actually considered tatooing the Demacian symbol on one of my arms, but I'm actually quite a wuss and I haven't done it yet.

So, while I deal with my fear of needles, I have Xin Zhao's taunt as my message ringtone (and I'll Make a Man out of You as my call ringtone, if that counts too).
That is awesome!

Zerglinator

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Fizz Ever View Post
i have rule 34 of fizz all over my computer
Here is a picture of Fizz wearing no clothes.

And it was K

01-28-2013

I dunno. I spend a lot of time doing League related stuff, and I'm practicing my Jarvan hard so I can make an attempt at Plat this season. If I do, I may try to start a team at school over the summer.

I also intend to get a custom Irelia plushie made for my birthday, as a creepy gift to myself. /neckbeard

Riot Taco Storm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Lead

01-28-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
I dunno. I spend a lot of time doing League related stuff, and I'm practicing my Jarvan hard so I can make an attempt at Plat this season. If I do, I may try to start a team at school over the summer.

I also intend to get a custom Irelia plushie made for my birthday, as a creepy gift to myself. /neckbeard
Oh man, that sounds awesome! I'm trying to learn how to make my own clothing so I can make league inspired apparel for myself, but it's not working out so well.

MugenNightmare

01-28-2013

I made a Veigar papermache figurine in Art class, got an A+ =D

If only I had enough time for a Lulu...

mochibuni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I run an ask blog. Other than that I made a PCM plush and stalked the Riot booth at PAX 12 with it.

Riot Taco Storm

Associate QA Lead

01-29-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenNightmare View Post
I made a Veigar papermache figurine in Art class, got an A+ =D

If only I had enough time for a Lulu...
I want to see!