So who else reads this thread i watch other players complain?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
yes there are functions in place to take care of those who report just to report.

They had did a spree a while ago (couple of months now) Where they banned those who had a high reporting rate and where reported a lot themselves (they looked over games on how they behaved.) And banned those people for a week. I believe they did it again recently but I can not prove that.
K I may have red this wrong but ... you state "they banned those who had a high reporting rate" I take this as banning people who report others allot? SO in essence it doesn't pay to clean a community up?

Backwards?

PenguinKillBear

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
K I may have red this wrong but ... you state "they banned those who had a high reporting rate" I take this as banning people who report others allot? SO in essence it doesn't pay to clean a community up?

Backwards?
no, those that are shown to spam punish/pardon are banned from doing the tribunal

those that abuse the report feature with false/incorrect reports have their report weight diminished

Docboy2196

01-29-2013

ahh gotcha .. thanks

embalmdk

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 170 Calories View Post
Thats because this forum is blessed with some of this games worst behaved players. They plead innocence until you have pointed out the wrongs. Then they say that the tribunal is to blame, until you point out that we didnt go find them, they found us.

Fact is that these people are unliked by so many players that they end up here, and we do our best to make sure the toxic ones are shown the door.

170, the problem is - even when you point out the problem there is denial and they simple continue in the manner they did before eventually to permaban. They lack the ability to control themselves, live in denial, ignore the warning and warning signs, and eventually wind up here ranting about the permaban and getting their money back.

170 Calories

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by embalmdk View Post
170, the problem is - even when you point out the problem there is denial and they simple continue in the manner they did before eventually to permaban. They lack the ability to control themselves, live in denial, ignore the warning and warning signs, and eventually wind up here ranting about the permaban and getting their money back.
Yeah we help the ones we can I guess.

Getsuei

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by embalmdk View Post
Even so you should still give the benifit of the doubt when someone asks for help. I would prefer, if I was in that situation, that when I asked for help someone would try to give it to me. That is the way I handle things. Of course, when they come in a swinging I let other people handle the rought stuff.

/waves @ Shiister

=)

embalmdk

01-29-2013

I agree, if they ask for help and advice we give it. Even when they live in denial. Just wondering how many actually take it and correct their behaviour.