Can someone tell me what i did wrong, Tribunal Case.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Might want to ask the EU forums. Their standards tend to differ from the NA ones.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotislav Pro

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
Might want to ask the EU forums. Their standards tend to differ from the NA ones.
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...1022559&page=2


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Llesh

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Well since you checked back after about 12 hrs, Ill give you a brief review, although I agree that the EU servers and the NA servers have different idea's on what is acceptable behavior prob... but who knows.


The first game you set up the idea that you are a very skilled player by talking about your elo gain, congratz on that. This sets an idea in my mind though for certain behavior I expect from better players. About 10 mins into the game you start to bother taric.... at almost 15 mins you are complaining about your team... little before 30 mins in, more snide remarks, seems like you are trying to troll.... you keep on going for the next while till the end of the game, being apparently sarcastic, attempting to troll your team into infighting.

In the second game I read what the reporter typed and keep that in mind, Im also keeping in mind the feeling I got from the first game. First words from you right after loading in is riven muted.... not looking good. Your teammates are not a premade, you have 3 reports from your teammates out of the 4 who could report. The comments you are making seem to reference earlier comments made in the pregame all chat, that dosent look good. You seem to congratulate the other team when they get a double kill. More comments reference earlier pregame chat, often where trolls will dwell. Sticking it in the face of jayce. You are laughing when your teammates die. You keep trying to bait throughout the game.



TL/DR: You do a more subtle form of harassment, but harassment nonetheless. It seems like you are trolling on purpose, and a lot of what I am getting from the game is due to allusions, and reference. That however is the feeling I am getting and I would have punished. The tribunal IN the EU seems to have felt the same way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

Senior Member

01-29-2013

No this is a pardon case, but with the lemmings tribunal review of law - doesnt matter what you did if the team reports you and it lands with the tribunal then you punished no matter what.

Its a hippocracy tool that is soooo broken, it really doesnt matter.

But this is a good instance to push into NOT communicating anymore with your team mates in fear of getting a report done on you. Cause that is what the system is designed to do, also .... how many people agree that Riven and and the team were negative to you, but yet ... nothing happened to them? Unless you waste even more game time to create a report about it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Sarcasm and simple ribbing also get you a ban, you do not fit the profile of "play like a zombie, with no emotion, input, and just take the berrating from team mates".... that is LoL lately and gets applause and approval from the so balled Tribunal.

You really want to see what goes on in this system, join the tribunal and start to review cases. Then you will see exactly how broken the system is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotislav Pro

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
No this is a pardon case, but with the lemmings tribunal review of law - doesnt matter what you did if the team reports you and it lands with the tribunal then you punished no matter what.

Its a hippocracy tool that is soooo broken, it really doesnt matter.

But this is a good instance to push into NOT communicating anymore with your team mates in fear of getting a report done on you. Cause that is what the system is designed to do, also .... how many people agree that Riven and and the team were negative to you, but yet ... nothing happened to them? Unless you waste even more game time to create a report about it?
I just don't report anyone, i'm not that kind of guy. I do not have anything good of it if someone ends up banned. I believe that no one deserves to be banned, no matter what he did. I just use ignore button If they try with something to provoke me, or if I see that their aim is not to play the game better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotislav Pro View Post
I just don't report anyone, i'm not that kind of guy. I do not have anything good of it if someone ends up banned. I believe that no one deserves to be banned, no matter what he did. I just use ignore button If they try with something to provoke me, or if I see that their aim is not to play the game better.
I find your post most heartening and sad all in the same response. I know how normal matches can be with trolls, feeding, afk'ing or just a team that doesnt want to work together.

But the same time the heartening thing is you dont report every little minute thing. I do feel the very aggressive toxic cases should be reported.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forchark

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Negative attitude and offensive language.

If you are going to comment on a player's abilities, don't do it through guilt tripping like "I saw!" or "hes fed, good!" (no exact quotes).

Just be bluntly reassuring. Not every game you play do you play perfectly...Others run into that problem as well. You need to realize that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotislav Pro

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forchark View Post
Negative attitude and offensive language.

If you are going to comment on a player's abilities, don't do it through guilt tripping like "I saw!" or "hes fed, good!" (no exact quotes).

Just be bluntly reassuring. Not every game you play do you play perfectly...Others run into that problem as well. You need to realize that.
First of all when taric disconnected, right after that he reconnected and i said "good", second "i saw" i said when lee claimed the opposite of what he did, i just said i saw to let him know. Is it forbidden to say "he is fed"?

What is so Negative attitude / Offensive language here and why?

Please tell me, i want to learn from my mistakes.

Thanks for comments by the way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.