Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,319 81.89%
No 513 18.11%
Voters: 2832. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellioning

01-29-2013

Votekick is WAY too easily abusable. I main Sejuani and like to take her top lane. Several times, my teammates have considered me a troll, when I really just like unconventional lane setups. In this system, I would be kicked, because people are paranoid about their precious elo.

I'd rather just have a pre-game report option and pre-game chat show up in tribunal.

Seriphym

01-29-2013

This is WAY to open to abuse.

As many trolls are out there how hard would it be to get 4 of them together and sit in Champ select booting the one innocent person trying to play?

Boot him and instantly the spot is filled by another then boot him too.

How may players could I put on a 30 min hold during the champ select timer I wonder?

OhReet

01-29-2013

too many trolls give the team an option to rid of them

THE FECKFACE

01-29-2013

It's subject to abuse two ways.

First, if there is a time penalty to the person kicked, Then being wrongfully kicked (it WILL happen, don't kid yourself) will result in an unfair punishment.

Second, if there's no time penalty: "Hey guys, I don't like our team comp vs theirs, kick me". "Yeah, I agree". Free dodge.

TheFakeSit

01-29-2013

This wouldn't work perfectly, but let's be honest.. does the current system work perfectly?

TheCøøkieMonster

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhReet View Post
too many trolls give the team an option to rid of them

Agreed....we need a way to kick them instead of us having to dodge and being time punished

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FECKFACE View Post
It's subject to abuse two ways.

First, if there is a time penalty to the person kicked, Then being wrongfully kicked (it WILL happen, don't kid yourself) will result in an unfair punishment.

Second, if there's no time penalty: "Hey guys, I don't like our team comp vs theirs, kick me". "Yeah, I agree". Free dodge.
@ First
Currently we are wrongfully punished for dodging a troll to save ELO... Current = wrongful and punishes the good while allowing the trolls to troll until they get in a game to troll more

@ Second
Guess a time penalty must be in place then to prevent that, but at least the trolls are less likely to troll with a threat of being kicked.

Possible Third
Limits on the availability to vote will need to be set to once per person per queue, and only after all champs are locked in...this makes use of that extra time after the last champ is locked....maybe extend that time to 60 seconds.

A Frosted Wolf

02-01-2013

I will never get into a game then because the majority of players follow the meta and anything i do that isn't normal (AKA FUN) isn't allowed. I'd constantly get kicked for no legit reason.

RagePath

02-01-2013

I see an upside and a downside to this.

Upside: the one's who are actually playing the game legitly won't get punished from dodging because of trolls

Downside: I already see abuse when it comes to unorthodox picks, for example: I play AD Thresh as top lane, and most people don't take me seriously. I had a game where I went top as AD Thresh and two premades in my team didn't take me seriously and thought I was trolling so instead they picked an AD Soraka. We lost the game of course. This isn't the only case. There were others, but you get the point.

Eater

02-01-2013

yes, WE NEED THIS.