Disappointed in Tribunal over this ban with little to no regard for anything.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhyYouMadBroLoL

Senior Member

01-28-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6158933/#nogo

Before anything, the only justified game for a ban here was Game 4. But do you know the story behind this? Not at all.

Pre-game and Post-game chat gives an entire new perspective on this game and why I was so hostile, but guess what. You guys don't have any. Before I said ANYTHING Taric was flaming in pre-game like a mad man. I then decided I was going to be an ultimate dick, then he didn't load up his game for 6 minutes. He then decided to type to me and stand at fountain for over 2 minutes and not buy items. He then fed my lane. Whatever, this just goes to show 80% of reports given in-game are bull. Riot's statistics given to justify "you've been reported in _______ games" is bull. The report system is bull.

EDIT: I called Nocturne a ****** because he ran into a Taric/Draven lane with 250 HP and then got insta-banged without using his spell shield at ~1.5k ELO game. Obvious trolling is obvious. Everyone will have a counterpoint to what I'm saying. But I could honestly care less, you were not in the game. You did not see the trolling, you did not see the rise they provoked out of me. The post-game chat is filled with flaming they held in because they knew reports were coming out of me. The pre-game chat has an obvious troll duo smurf. A Taric that was flaming everyone and especially me for taking ADC.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ice Kage

Junior Member

01-28-2013

ask riot to unban you like i did
i got unban from permaban so time ban isn't a problem


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-28-2013

If you admit that there is a justified ban because of behaviour on your part, then what exactly are you questioning? You should know this by now but I will link it anyways, just to be on the safe side:

Quote:
4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2726400


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Kage View Post
ask riot to unban you like i did
i got unban from permaban so time ban isn't a problem
Ice Kage, what was your Summoner Name to the account that you was banned on? It is not that I do not believe you it is just that I have never personally seen this happen. I have also never heard of it being resolved as quickly as you say it happened(within 40 minutes of your first original post.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhyYouMadBroLoL

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
If you admit that there is a justified ban because of behaviour on your part, then what exactly are you questioning? You should know this by now but I will link it anyways, just to be on the safe side:



http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2726400
Yours and Riot's logic isn't infallible. It's as dumb as some of the champs they allow to be broken. My ban is not justified, if it's only 3 days. I don't care about that, it's the reasoning that this troll managed to get a time ban out of someone. Trolls in this game that get rises out of people when you're on a lose streak. It gets to you, when everyone but you causes you to lose. It gets to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouMadBroLoL View Post
Yours and Riot's logic isn't infallible. It's as dumb as some of the champs they allow to be broken. My ban is not justified, if it's only 3 days. I don't care about that, it's the reasoning that this troll managed to get a time ban out of someone. Trolls in this game that get rises out of people when you're on a lose streak. It gets to you, when everyone but you causes you to lose. It gets to you.
There are a few posts floating around here on ways to manage this. I am a pretty calm individual when it comes to games so I can not really post anything that would help. Oh, and I admit my logic isn't perfect, no ones is. But I do know the rules, I made sure I read them when I clicked the agree button.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32610351

That is one of the few helpful posts I have seen from other players. It may help, or it may not. Just trying =) Best of luck OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhyYouMadBroLoL

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
There are a few posts floating around here on ways to manage this. I am a pretty calm individual when it comes to games so I can not really post anything that would help. Oh, and I admit my logic isn't perfect, no ones is. But I do know the rules, I made sure I read them when I clicked the agree button.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32610351

That is one of the few helpful posts I have seen from other players. It may help, or it may not. Just trying =) Best of luck OP.
There's posts about how to not getting a rise out of trolls. But there's no threads about trolls being disciplined for their actions. Funny, so basically... I can troll/flame in pre-game and post-game but in-game I will not type anything but being defensive/offended. I will purposely play terrible and feed 1-2 times(very blatantly), then go back to my game while typing something like "lol" so nobody in the Tribunal will realize it. I will then report the person who was infuriated by their decisions and ruining my game/time. I will successfully get them time banned, and I will continue subtly trolling with little to no consequences. And oh yeah, the Tribunal voters(including myself) will then take his side on this matter because I decided to attack a toxic player of this game. BUT ALAS, THAT MAKES ME TOXIC! ALL OF THESE THINGS MAKE SO MUUCCHH SENNSSSEEE!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redjik

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYouMadBroLoL View Post
There's posts about how to not getting a rise out of trolls. But there's no threads about trolls being disciplined for their actions. Funny, so basically... I can troll/flame in pre-game and post-game but in-game I will not type anything but being defensive/offended. I will purposely play terrible and feed 1-2 times(very blatantly), then go back to my game while typing something like "lol" so nobody in the Tribunal will realize it. I will then report the person who was infuriated by their decisions and ruining my game/time. I will successfully get them time banned, and I will continue subtly trolling with little to no consequences. And oh yeah, the Tribunal voters(including myself) will then take his side on this matter because I decided to attack a toxic player of this game. BUT ALAS, THAT MAKES ME TOXIC! ALL OF THESE THINGS MAKE SO MUUCCHH SENNSSSEEE!!!
Tip: stop worrying about other people. Don't break the rules = Tribunal wont ever be a problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnfnrf

Senior Member

01-29-2013

OK, game by game:

Game 1: Good communication, good attitude with your team. I can't figure out what you meant by the brief allchat, but it somehow got you reported. Moving on.

Game 2: Terrible attitude. You blame your support, you blame your mid, you insult them, you harp on their mistakes, and you generally seem to give up. You don't turn on ragemode, but that doesn't mean everything is peachy.

Game 3: Things are going fine until you decide to tear into Zeds play. Why?

Game 4: And now we see full ragemode, flinging insults and slurs left and right.

Clear punish verdict.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

01-29-2013

You don't seem to realize that you ARE the troll that everyone is complaining about. You claim Taric was bad but then proceed to make 3 other people sit through a tirade for 20 full minutes. Do you not realize how you sound to everyone else? Think back to any movie with 2 kids in the back seat.

When the one kid finally says, "He started it!" what is ALWAYS the parents next line? "I don't care who started it...."

It's exactly the same thing here. You put your team mates through hell so that you can get the last word. It's not impressive to insult someone on the internet, it's sad. It's why we call people who do it, trolls.

Lastly, you don't get more "trolls" than anyone else. Yet, almost nobody goes to the tribunal and less than 2% ever get banned. That means you're getting reported in at least 15% of your games. That's 3x as much as the normal LoL player.

You need to learn to cool it. Those "trolls" who bother are have managed to make you -exactly- like they are. I know you think your actions are justified, but so do they. You need to realize that they're not.


12