Kha'Zix vs Rumble WTF?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTziLLiRL

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEKiD96 View Post
Every champion has a counter, maybe you just found yours.
like i said in my post though I had an advantage on him. So there's something I am doing wrong.

If you care to know, Yorick used to be a hard counter to Jayce... But if you got jayce a kill or 2 and/or advantage on top(Sending yorick back to base and jayce gets levels on him+CS) Jayce can "Counter" yorick.

Point being there are counters, but if you get an advantage against them you should be able to counter your counter.

Irish Red Cap

01-28-2013

Rumble just takes finesse to beat. Most Rumble's will beat kha'zik if played right but it's all about being able to scare Rumble. MOST and i say most because some Rumbles aren't easily freaked. But if you engage on him early and keep it up without acting afraid of his Q. Aka, running away from his Q. Lots of Rumbles make the mistake of turning back as a counter measure thinking "oh he's gonna out dmg me".

Last rumble I played again I was teemo top and frankly Rumble should have flat destroyed me. But he tried to jump at me at lvl 3 and I just stood still AA him until he turned around and when he's running Rumble can't really do anything.

It's a good idea to stick near your minions because if his Q is his only damage output then it really affects his poke-run kit. Avoid the harpoons, sacrifice some health to take some Q damage and just return it back to his face twofold.

iTziLLiRL

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHatCracker View Post
Rumble just takes finesse to beat. Most Rumble's will beat kha'zik if played right but it's all about being able to scare Rumble. MOST and i say most because some Rumbles aren't easily freaked. But if you engage on him early and keep it up without acting afraid of his Q. Aka, running away from his Q. Lots of Rumbles make the mistake of turning back as a counter measure thinking "oh he's gonna out dmg me".

Last rumble I played again I was teemo top and frankly Rumble should have flat destroyed me. But he tried to jump at me at lvl 3 and I just stood still AA him until he turned around and when he's running Rumble can't really do anything.

It's a good idea to stick near your minions because if his Q is his only damage output then it really affects his poke-run kit. Avoid the harpoons, sacrifice some health to take some Q damage and just return it back to his face twofold.

Thank you for that I will try to play that out. What about my skill set? Should I even lvl up Q first? maybe W instead and evolve W first?

Zaels

01-29-2013

it's because fire is super effective against bug

ThEKiD96

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol Sleepy lo View Post
like i said in my post though I had an advantage on him. So there's something I am doing wrong.

If you care to know, Yorick used to be a hard counter to Jayce... But if you got jayce a kill or 2 and/or advantage on top(Sending yorick back to base and jayce gets levels on him+CS) Jayce can "Counter" yorick.

Point being there are counters, but if you get an advantage against them you should be able to counter your counter.
In that case maybe it wasn't enough of a gold advantage to out trade him. Maybe evolving your ult would be a good idea against this guy, I never evolve it unless I am doing really bad. To try to out harass him try maxing/evolving W first and ask your jungler for blue or invest in a tear of the goddess. My friend went up against a Kha this weekend as Rumble and completely mopped the floor with him it was hilarious.

Veo 16

03-10-2013

Necro'ing this post to update.

Just played Kha'Zix vs. Rumble top and I have some insight. Establish lane dominance early at level 1. Zone the rumble like you have pressure on him, and most of the time he'll respect that and play passive, farming with his spears. Even if you clearly don't have any lane dominance, a good act will convince the rumble to let you farm a few levels where you can actually pose a threat.

I started 11 health pots + ward
First buyback was a Hexdrinker, more health pots and 2 wards.
Transitioned into an early Giant's Belt, and sat on that while I built damage next.

Good luck!

CeeRob

03-10-2013

lol

Xenomancers

04-09-2013

Kaz actually destroys rumble - like has been stated - be aggressive and he will have to respect your zone. He can harras you with harpoons all day cause hell mostly miss and then you jump to him and win the trade everytime. Don't be afraid of his q. your AA and spell out dmg him early on.once hes 6 its a different story and youll have to back off a bit - but at this point you are better off ganking other lanes and he cant really hurt the tower quickly and when hes extended gank him with your jungle. KAZ is probably one of the stronger plays vs rumble because he cant just escape you with his w.

GodfreyLionHeart

04-09-2013

i beat rumble with teemo, so it cant be that hard

ItsJustPain

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodfreyLionHeart View Post
i beat rumble with teemo, so it cant be that hard
you beat a noob