Why am I perma BANNED?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XP JhÅnthØny

Junior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubnoxiaz View Post
so im trolling tribunal forums.......
And you can go fk urslef :d ty and good bye
im jerk as well bann me im a 2020 elo smurf ohohohohohohohohohoh!
Errrrrr! 3 down votes give me more!!! Errrrrrr!!!! Im so angry errr!!!!!
Ok. Im done trolling.
But anthony has a point. You think the players and community of lol are toxic? You have it all wrong the people that makes this game a joke, are the people that get on tribunal everyday as a joke to just hit the punish button on innocent people. Riot needs a new system they really do. People on here act so innocent as if they never rage or have harassed another player. I hate too say it but your extremely two faced. The normal league community have lifes while tribunal judges dont and beat their meat to adolescent porn. Bye !
exactly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ubnoxiaz

Junior Member

01-28-2013

I feel yo u

Quote:
Originally Posted by XP JhÅnthØny View Post
exactly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnoxiaz View Post
Maybe ill give you some proof.... when you grow some balls and get out of the teemo phase
Great! You can look up my match history.

I have been enjoying playing Teemo lately, as I never really played him until right before season 3. I find leavign shrooms everywhere to be delightfully fun.

I am not sure how that is relevant though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XP JhÅnthØny

Junior Member

01-28-2013

They need a new system where a game is recorded in which you are reported.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ubnoxiaz

Junior Member

01-28-2013

Fk you teemo. Play someone else. No wonder you cant play ranked you know one champ and one champ only. Lol. XJ9 is reading this. He laughing pretty hard. Diamond smurfs trolling the forums Errrrrrrrrrrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
Aka "I got nothing"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

01-28-2013

You need a new system in which Riot oversees and does its own research on people before they perma bamp them after 5 warnings . . . wait don't they already do that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ubnoxiaz

Junior Member

01-28-2013

Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by XP JhÅnthØny View Post
They need a new system where a game is recorded in which you are reported.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ubnoxiaz

Junior Member

01-28-2013

The kid has jokes. Talk when your main is Diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
You need a new system in which Riot oversees and does its own research on people before they perma bamp them after 5 warnings . . . wait don't they already do that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XP JhÅnthØny

Junior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
The system works fine. People get frustrated and sometimes they rage. Even Riot employees have said they do this from time to time. That is why one, two, even three games of raging wont land you in the tribunal.

You need many reports in many games to show up here. The average player gets reported in 1-5% of their games. To show in the tribunal you are pushing the 20 to 25% range of reports at minimum.

Its not one game of rage that gets you banned, Its repeated rage in a large amount of your games.
That is a false statement. The cause of my ban is from last night where my team spam the pings outta me and at the end of the game it turned out that i got reported from all they did to me.. instead of me being the innocent one they made me the one who is the spammer guy. many players has been banned lately because of these troll kids. mostly ****** people


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnoxiaz View Post
Fk you teemo. Play someone else. No wonder you cant play ranked you know one champ and one champ only. Lol. XJ9 is reading this. He laughing pretty hard. Diamond smurfs trolling the forums Errrrrrrrrrrrr!
Funny stuff. Seeing that I played two years before ever even touching teemo. Good for you!

Tell me again how that ban is working out for you.