Why am I perma BANNED?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XP JhÅnthØny

Junior Member

01-28-2013

So I always get banned because of tribunal. Why is RIOT always base this ****TY system on chat box? why don't they review the actual gameplay so they know why players get heated when other players actually troll or whatever they make u mad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-28-2013

I am not going to ask you to post your reform card.

I am going to say that based on your comments you should know that Riot has adopted a no retaliation policy. It was Riot, not the tribunal, that decided it was never ok for you to retaliate against your team with negativity even if they are trolling, harassing, or being jerks as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Be a jerk, be a banned player. Don't want to be banned? Stop being a jerk. The motive behind why you were being a jerk is never relevant. What is relevant is your actions, and your actions alone, that decide whether or not you get banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XP JhÅnthØny

Junior Member

01-28-2013

Exactly Riot decided, tribunal is created by riot.. I bet y'all have limit point where you cuss others because they can't follow simple stuffs. ask yourself or walk in my shoe before you assume stuffs. make a better system


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ubnoxiaz

Junior Member

01-28-2013

So im trolling tribunal forums.......
AND YOU CAN go fk urslef ty and good bye
Im jerk as well bann me im a 2020 elo smurf ohohohohohohohohohoh!
Errrrrr! 3 down votes give me more!!! ERRRRRRR!!!! IM SO ANGRY ERRR!!!!!
Ok. im done trolling.
But Anthony has a point. You think the players and community of LoL are toxic? You have it all wrong the people that makes this game a joke, are the people that get on tribunal everyday as a joke to just hit the punish button on innocent people. Riot needs a new system they really do. People on here act so innocent as if they never rage or have harassed another player. I hate too say it but your extremely two faced. The normal league community have lifes while tribunal judges dont and beat their meat to adolescent porn. Bye !

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
I am not going to ask you to post your reform card.

I am going to say that based on your comments you should know that Riot has adopted a no retaliation policy. It was Riot, not the tribunal, that decided it was never ok for you to retaliate against your team with negativity even if they are trolling, harassing, or being jerks as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XP JhÅnthØny View Post
Exactly Riot decided, tribunal is created by riot.. I bet y'all have limit point where you cuss others because they can't follow simple stuffs. ask yourself or walk in my shoe before you assume stuffs. make a better system
The system works fine. People get frustrated and sometimes they rage. Even Riot employees have said they do this from time to time. That is why one, two, even three games of raging wont land you in the tribunal.

You need many reports in many games to show up here. The average player gets reported in 1-5% of their games. To show in the tribunal you are pushing the 20 to 25% range of reports at minimum.

Its not one game of rage that gets you banned, Its repeated rage in a large amount of your games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ubnoxiaz

Junior Member

01-28-2013

Link proof of this. Because this is false!
I have been playing this game since beta on multiple accounts. Tribunal does not work like that. It can be as easy as one game. Trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
The system works fine. People get frustrated and sometimes they rage. Even Riot employees have said they do this from time to time. That is why one, two, even three games of raging wont land you in the tribunal.

You need many reports in many games to show up here. The average player gets reported in 1-5% of their games. To show in the tribunal you are pushing the 20 to 25% range of reports at minimum.

Its not one game of rage that gets you banned, Its repeated rage in a large amount of your games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnoxiaz View Post
Link proof of this. Because this is false!
I have been playing this game since beta on multiple accounts. Tribunal does not work like that. It can be as easy as one game. Trust me.
Riot has posted many times that you cannot.

Why should I trust you over Riot? I have raged before in game, and I have never gotten a warning. I do not do it often. Show me your proof that you can get banned for one game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ubnoxiaz

Junior Member

01-28-2013

Maybe ill give you some proof.... when you grow some balls and get out of the teemo phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Riot has posted many times that you cannot.

Why should I trust you over Riot? I have raged before in game, and I have never gotten a warning. I do not do it often. Show me your proof that you can get banned for one game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnoxiaz View Post
Maybe ill give you some proof.... when you grow some balls and get out of the teemo phase
Aka "I got nothing"