Permed for this, there's harsh and there's ridicolous.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOOOOOSE

Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RQ Kiwi View Post
You don't need red attention, its pretty clear why you were punished for this case. A red already gave your case attention when they permabanned you, they agreed.

If you're going to go into ranked and troll, don't cry when you get banned.
There's no proof I was trolling so that argument in itself is inherently irrelevant.
P.S. Just lolkinged you and realised why you are so against me.. probably one of those people that are stuck at the elo and take out their anger on their team.

NOTE: Something that can be proved without evidence ( such as my apparent 'trolling') can just as easily be disproved without evidence. Rendering your argument about as useful as banging pots and pans together.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Harsh? You should realize it is incredibly difficult to end up in front of the tribunal in the first place. You may only see a few games on your reform card/tribunal case, but I'm willing to be that you've been acting like a ****** for many, many other games (and subsequently reported for them). Don't want to get banned? Stop being a jerk to others. And yes, people find it offensive when you demean them, especially when you do it on purpose. Keep in mind that there are 9 other people playing in a LoL game, not all of them have the same malevolent sense of humour you may have.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillyTheAttorney

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOOOOSE View Post

NOTE: Something that can be proved without evidence ( such as my apparent 'trolling') can just as easily be disproved without evidence. Rendering your argument about as useful as banging pots and pans together.
That's interesting. I should hear more of this. I might be able to use this theory daily.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

01-28-2013

^ Real lawyer too, so his praise is about 100x better than LittleDi's!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOOOOSE View Post

NOTE: Something that can be proved without evidence ( such as my apparent 'trolling') can just as easily be disproved without evidence. Rendering your argument about as useful as banging pots and pans together.
Do tell us why your whining and complaints on the forums are more effective than banging pots and pans together


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOOOOOSE

Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorHammerz View Post
Do tell us why your whining and complaints on the forums are more effective than banging pots and pans together
I'm not going to debate with you because it's pretty clear I'm out of your league. BUT, whining and complaints are ironically both the cause and effect of what I'm doing here. I am not here whining, nor complaining rather seeking justification.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
How are you at gold elo and die 19 times in a 37 minute game? Unless of course you are trying to die?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOOOOOSE

Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
That's interesting. I should hear more of this. I might be able to use this theory daily.
Generally this argument revolves around on where the burden of proof lies, e.g If one says " God exists, you can't prove he doesn't" Then it's just as easy to say " God doesn't exist, you can't prove he does" As you can see it enters somewhat of a useless circle of malformed logic. The burden of proof is on the one who is proposing an axiom ( or a premise). ( such as this guy proposing i'm trolling)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RQ Kiwi

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOOOOSE View Post
There's no proof I was trolling so that argument in itself is inherently irrelevant.
P.S. Just lolkinged you and realised why you are so against me.. probably one of those people that are stuck at the elo and take out their anger on their team.

NOTE: Something that can be proved without evidence ( such as my apparent 'trolling') can just as easily be disproved without evidence. Rendering your argument about as useful as banging pots and pans together.
I dunno, I consider the fact that in game 3, most of your team told you to go top, and the fact that someone other than Lux reported you and said you picked mid second as evidence that you did indeed instalock Gragas despite your team already having a mid. I would have punished this case for this game alone, because doing this is ranked is a real scumbag thing to do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOOOOOSE

Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
How are you at gold elo and die 19 times in a 37 minute game? Unless of course you are trying to die?
I'll say it again, speculations are useless.