Permed for this, there's harsh and there's ridicolous.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RQ Kiwi

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOOOOSE View Post
A clear punish? are we three years old. How is my comment on league being taken too seriously at low elo bad? I was being abused for going double mid.. I don't see how my comment doesn't hold true.
Its ranked, people generally take the game seriously when they are playing ranked. By trolling them, eg, going double mid against their wishes/without prior arrangement in pre-game chat, you are ruining the game for your team.

Telling people they take the game too seriously when you're playing ranked is stupid, because ranked is generally the time to take the game seriously, no matter what elo the players are.

GOOOOOSE

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
From one perma bamp fellow to another.

I can only hope you don't act this way on your main.
I don't play solo q on my main. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25752614#history
And I'm one of the nicest players in most games i play.. If you consider this bad behaviour I'm not sure how familiar you are with the league scene.

wayne1899

01-28-2013

if i could know what u were reported for i would agree with the permban being over the top but perma bans r ussualy adminserd to repeat offenders so....

eTHiCzz

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
Except permabans are not based off the games and what is shown. Permabans are decisions by riot made after looking through a players account. More than just the more reccent guilty reform card is taken into account. So to answer the OP, you were not permabanned for that. this last reform card was simply the catalyst to get player support to look deeper into your account. If they chose to permanently ban you, it was for more than just that card.
well yea, i understand that...but thats like saying

STUDENT: "FU*K FU*K FU*K! @SS HAT! **** **** ****!"

TEACHER: "ok johnny, you have used too many curse words in the classroom...it seems as though sitting in the corner isnt solving the problem, so next time you curse we will expel you from school"

STUDENT: *looks over to a fellow classmate who is picking their nose* "thats gross! do you pick your nose because your family is too broke to afford food?"

TEACHER: "EXPELLED!!!!!!!!!!!111"

TL;DR - the final case that gets someone perma'd should AT LEAST be on par with previous cases. IMO

AZ Vaelen

01-28-2013

Deserved

GOOOOOSE

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eTHiCzz View Post

TEACHER: "ok johnny, you have used too many curse words in the classroom...it seems as though sitting in the corner isnt solving the problem, so next time you curse we will expel you from school"

STUDENT: *looks over to a fellow classmate who is picking their nose* "thats gross! do you pick your nose because youre family is too broke to afford food?"

TL;DR - the final case that gets someone perma'd should AT LEAST be on par with previous cases. IMO
Not a brilliant example, but the right sentiment. Regardless, I hardly play on that account and I have no idea how i got banned. Also, this is the only evidence I received to support their ban, so forgive me for being at a loss as to why this constitutes a perm.

GOOOOOSE

01-28-2013

Bump for justice

GOOOOOSE

01-28-2013

Not quite sure why I'm being downvoted. I'd consider myself one of the nicer players... I don't think I've ever reported somebody seriously so I never understood ' getting reported' in game. As all the games I've played in the past did not have this feature, I suppose it has something to do with the community's maturity level. Regardless, by any means the ban is still not warranted by any means and would like some RED attention.

Arrietti

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eTHiCzz View Post

STUDENT: "FU*K FU*K FU*K! @SS HAT! **** **** ****!"

STUDENT: *looks over to a fellow classmate who is picking their nose* "thats gross! do you pick your nose because your family is too broke to afford food?"

Not quite. It isnt like there is a final reform card that when it comes in guilty you are automatically screwed. Multiple guilty reform cards just trigger a review of the account. If they chose to perma ban then it is because Riot doesn't think the accounts actions warrants any more chances.

From what I have read in other threads, Riot does take things like reform progress into account when reviewing cases. If they can see that someone was really toxic and has been trying very hard and doing much better in games they have given them more chances.

RQ Kiwi

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOOOOSE View Post
Not quite sure why I'm being downvoted. I'd consider myself one of the nicer players... I don't think I've ever reported somebody seriously so I never understood ' getting reported' in game. As all the games I've played in the past did not have this feature, I suppose it has something to do with the community's maturity level. Regardless, by any means the ban is still not warranted by any means and would like some RED attention.
You don't need red attention, its pretty clear why you were punished for this case. A red already gave your case attention when they permabanned you, they agreed.

If you're going to go into ranked and troll, don't cry when you get banned.

123456 ... 7