Permed for this, there's harsh and there's ridicolous.

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirska

01-28-2013

Was your main account banned? You admit you are a smurf.

GOOOOOSE

01-28-2013

Why is this being downvoted haha? yes i admit I'm a smurf, how is that relevant? And no, my main is still intact.

YueienGato

01-28-2013

Quote:
Gragas[00:01:53]you take league too seriously for how low elo you are
K.

Quote:
im smurfing
Good to know you ain't losing anything then.

In all honesty, your general attitude is negative and dismissive of your team's concern. I dunno what would seem "harsh" enough to warrent a perma in your mind, but if you didn't learn from the previous warnings then, yeah, don't pretend that you are all up in arms about this.

RQ Kiwi

01-28-2013

Looks like a clear punish from game 2 and 3, I'm willing to bet that you were trolling in game 5 as well, from the chat comments, the build and the score.

eTHiCzz

01-28-2013

i agree, a perma was over the top. regardless of smurf or not, based off of the games and what we can see.

GOOOOOSE

01-28-2013

A clear punish? are we three years old. How is my comment on league being taken too seriously at low elo bad? I was being abused for going double mid.. I don't see how my comment doesn't hold true.

GOOOOOSE

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethiczz View Post
i agree, a perma was over the top. Regardless of smurf or not, based off of the games and what we can see.
qft

YueienGato

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOOOOSE View Post
qft
From one perma bamp fellow to another.

I can only hope you don't act this way on your main.

Arrietti

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eTHiCzz View Post
i agree, a perma was over the top. regardless of smurf or not, based off of the games and what we can see.
Except permabans are not based off the games and what is shown. Permabans are decisions by riot made after looking through a players account. More than just the more reccent guilty reform card is taken into account. So to answer the OP, you were not permabanned for that. this last reform card was simply the catalyst to get player support to look deeper into your account. If they chose to permanently ban you, it was for more than just that card.

12345 ... 7