RiotPenguin's AMA and Update Thread!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

01-28-2013
1 of 37 Riot Posts

Hey everyone! I'm RiotPenguin - Nice to meet you!

I regularly play community games in the evenings and post my games on Twitter (@RiotPenguin) - but for those of you who don't follow twitter, I'll be posting here as well, so keep an eye out!:

************************************************** *******************************************
************************************************** *******************************************
*UPDATES:*

(6/2/13 - 5:49pm) I'm back! Sorry I've been afk for ever - but I'm back in action! Currently I'm trying (with little effect) to fight my way back into Silver II after a totally unfair demotion...

I'll be streaming in about 45 minutes for anyone interested in watching Penguin suffer XD

You can tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/riot_penguin

I'll also start getting back into regular ARAM's and community games this weekend

*FAQs:*

"What do you do at Riot?"
-- I'm a concept artist working on skins and various other projects

"How long have you been at Riot?"
-- Just hit one year at Riot!

"What have you worked on that we've seen?"
-- I've design Headless Hecarim; the World Championship Summoner's Cup; and all the ward skins and summoner icons for the Shadow Isles and Snowdown events. I'm about to start working on a lot more skins, so keep an eye out for my evil skins in the near future!

"So what are you working on now?
-- Unfortunately you know very well that I can't talk about what I'm doing until it's announced ;]

"What about personal side projects?
-- I've been meaning to start a blog - but I often take my skins work home with me (because I really love working them!) and the rest of my time goes to community games with you all, martial arts and swing dancing. But when I DO start that blog, I'll post it here!

"Can I add you? "
-- Of course! But if I don't accept it's because my friends list is maxed out, not because I don't love you...But fear not! I clear my friends list whenever it fills up, so I get a chance to game with everyone!

"Wanna join me and my friends for some 5s?"
-- Of course! But keep in mind that for all the friend requests I accept, I'm sent 10 times as many game invites, so there's just no way I can join them all :[ -- I generally wont respond to a random invite from some one I don't know, but I will always reply if you message me - If you want a game, just say hi and ask!

"I have this weird bug!....Why are they nerfing my cham?....How does that new item work??"
-- I do my best to answer these questions - but generally I will seriously have no idea >.> I'm on the art team - so beyond making the game look awesome, I don't actually know much more about the deep, inner workings LoL than you do. But I'll try!

"So who will the next few skins be for?"
-- As much as I'd love to share whats coming down the pipe, you all know very well that I can't tell you about anything that hasn't been officially announced yet ;]

"Evil skins for all champion?"
-- EVIL SKINS FOR ALL CHAMPIONS!!

Pool Party Kat

01-28-2013

1st!

Added i look forwards to a game with you good sir. I freaking love headless hecarim!

BlueQuail

01-28-2013

Gonna add.

Edit: Have you seen Exploding Penguins 3: Total annihilation?

Vivid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I shall add since penguins are my favorite animals :3

Internet

01-28-2013

What is your stance on puppy's vs kittens?

Fuzen kuden

01-28-2013

i want to play a game with you plz? >:3

Titiln

01-28-2013

How do you like the idea of a philosibear volibear skin?

Th3Dean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Pancakes or waffles???? I must know

JuniorFisherman

01-28-2013

Hopefully you get more followers on Twitter :P You should probably post a link to your Deviantart or post more of your sketches and personnal drawing, I'm sure we'd all appreciate those!

Sulale

01-28-2013

Were you born with art skills?

1234511 ... 20