Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaJarnabyBones

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relanz View Post
((...I've literally read this entire thread in one sitting >_>))
(im almost in the exact same boat as you lol, this is one of the most entertaining threads on this forum imo)

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaJarnabyBones View Post
(im almost in the exact same boat as you lol, this is one of the most entertaining threads on this forum imo)
((It became too silent lately though....)

Ask Jarvan IV

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"What, that I have odd enough tastes to give weird men a chance?" Sarah asked. "I'd think that'd be a very good trait."
"No, that you frighten the average man. Would you think THAT a good thing?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"...why does everything relate to dragons with you?" Lux asked, smirking. "Sheesh, you are obsessed~."
"... I suppose you're right. Dragons are fascinating, from their ability in battle to... other things." He glances down at the sculpture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Oh, I mean nothing at all." Shyvana said. "Any plans at all, perhaps relating to me..."
"You mean, say... this upcoming month? Perhaps related to one day in particular?" Jarvan grins at Shyvana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Until this League *wheeze* collapses, I am sorry to say that that will only bring trouble upon yourself and your city state. But when this League fails, you are in more trouble than I. You can rest assured *wheeze* of that.

*He musters enough poise to get back on his feet, and he leaves Jarvan's prescence.*
Jarvan merely shakes his head as Urgot shambles out, and turns to the dead soldier. He kneels before the man and collects him in his arms, giving him to two more guards that rush in. The man would have a proper funeral, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaJarnabyBones View Post
((I do my best! Feel free to ask me something. <3))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edum Bot EUW View Post
((It became too silent lately though....)
((Sorry! I'm a lot busier now than I was when I started this in spring.))

Ask Shyvana

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
"You mean, say... this upcoming month? Perhaps related to one day in particular?" Jarvan grins at Shyvana.
Shyvana blinked.

"A day... within a... what?" She asked, perplexed. "Erm... hm..." She thought it over for several seconds.

"...OH. Valentine's Day?" She finally asked. "Right, that... I assure you, Prince Jarvan, no pressure on that one."

Dear Luxanna

01-28-2013

Quote:
[B]"... I suppose you're right. Dragons are fascinating, from their ability in battle to... other things." He glances down at the sculpture.
"Other things?" Lux asked, confused. "What..." It suddenly dawned on her, and she gasped, blushing. "J-Jarvan!"

Ask Fortune

01-28-2013

Quote:
"No, that you frighten the average man. Would you think THAT a good thing?"
"Yep!" Sarah said. "I love average men, nervous ones. They're so much more appreciative. I'll take a shy virgin over an experienced man any day~."

Unexisted

02-09-2013

Quote:
"Yep!" Sarah said. "I love average men, nervous ones. They're so much more appreciative. I'll take a shy virgin over an experienced man any day~."
"Speaking of virgin, I'm pretty sure gangplank is a pure virigin. That's it!! maybe that's why he's so scare of women! He's afraid that women would embarrass him saying that he's a inexperienced mid age virgin man, he's afraid the words would spread by them, soon his secret fact would discover by many pirates and include his crew, I mean gangplank does got a pretty big title after all. Miss fortune can you cure his problem? It's sad for a man dying being a virgin....no men wants that."

Ask Fortune

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
"Speaking of virgin, I'm pretty sure gangplank is a pure virigin. That's it!! maybe that's why he's so scare of women! He's afraid that women would embarrass him saying that he's a inexperienced mid age virgin man, he's afraid the words would spread by them, soon his secret fact would discover by many pirates and include his crew, I mean gangplank does got a pretty big title after all. Miss fortune can you cure his problem? It's sad for a man dying being a virgin....no men wants that."
If I helped him with that, it'd be because I got Ahri to do it.

Unexisted

02-10-2013

Quote:
If I helped him with that, it'd be because I got Ahri to do it.
What do you mean by that miss? You just said you would do any virgin anytime, right? I know......Gangplank is a hairy man.

Ask Fortune

02-11-2013

Ahri would suck his soul in addition to his... ahem.