rengar vs kha'zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T bony

Recruiter

01-25-2013

had the hidden passive happen to me and i lost against kha'zix, he beat me only because of his ultimate. so it had me thinking, kha'zix can cloak instantly 3 times in a row, but rengar's is delay'ed. can someone explain to my how this is fair at all. i know rengars cloak last a lot long but i really still don't see harm in taking off the delay, or at least give kha'zix the delay on all 3 of his cloaks.

Slendguin

01-25-2013

I was actually wondering the same thing, and the answer is: He was way too OP. But see, so is Kha Zix right now, and Darius, and Xin Zhao, and Katarina, and Teemo, you see what I'm getting at?

R2BeepBooop

01-25-2013

he can cloak for like only 1 second and he can cloak again 1 second after. With him cloaking it instantly enables his passive. He can only cloak 3 times if he evolves his ult. I usually don't only allowing me to cloak twice.

Oz SammyD X

01-26-2013

Well untill they fix Rengar Kha'Zix will win every time, Rengar damage right now is just stupidly low.

RedDeaD1337

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Rengar is weak. KhaZix just got hit by the nerf bat. Now you people are calling for more nerfs?? If anything you should be calling for Rengar buffs to make him actually viable and not be outclassed by almost all bruisers/assassins.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

rengar's ultimate was basically being used as a get out of any scenerio free card. aside from the stealth the huge movement speed boost made it impossible to catch him even with oracles.
Kha zix on the other hand only lasts a second so if u can predict where he's going he can't really get far away.

Blindy Kid

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
rengar's ultimate was basically being used as a get out of any scenerio free card. aside from the stealth the huge movement speed boost made it impossible to catch him even with oracles.
Kha zix on the other hand only lasts a second so if u can predict where he's going he can't really get far away.
Unless he flies away >.>

Spiritofryu

01-28-2013

omg you are a little crybaby *****, you died to kha zix so you come here and cry about it???. kha zix will always beat rengar ALWAYS and if it makes you feel that upset try out a ward or oracles they put those in the game for a reason. so you can see invisible units

Ghostshadowblade

01-28-2013

Wow. It matters on skill, not just because of a champion' s abilities. I saw some really good Kha' zix, and Rengar fights That happened, where anyone could have won. Don't cry about abilities, just suck it up, and start training more

Pyr0n1c

01-28-2013

Rengar's Ult Delay is what keeps him balanced...

he could just ult and run immediately or just wait till full fur.

Buy an oracles...