Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsha

01-28-2013

I've been having a bit of trouble with my entry. I'm *trying* to draw Diana if she had been born in the time of the Moons rule, when it wasn't heresy to worship the night goddess, and a lot of my friends continually think I'm drawing Janna. (Even though her moon blade is present.) Is there any advice I can receive to make her look more notably like Diana? NOTE: This *is* a WIP and I know she has no face yet. I also know my line work is poop, I will work on that later. I just want advice on how to make her more like Diana.

EDIT: oh my lord, attachments kill my resolution....http://i.imgur.com/7ut2Uda.jpg

Goatleaf

01-28-2013

if you're teen rated why do I get banned for saying "newbs" i heard a lot worse stuff in my teens.

just saying, this game is more 8+

Kami Kaze Orb

01-28-2013

In all honesty im a complete noob artist here and i just got my tablet recently (i havent had the time to properly use it yet) ill try my best anyway.

hMgTsAb

01-28-2013

hey! i just wanted to know if i can submit my own custom skin? yet, with the champion identity along with all requirement. or do i have to draw the champion with its ordinal or all league currents skin?

Lucidia

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsha View Post
I've been having a bit of trouble with my entry. I'm *trying* to draw Diana if she had been born in the time of the Moons rule, when it wasn't heresy to worship the night goddess, and a lot of my friends continually think I'm drawing Janna. (Even though her moon blade is present.) Is there any advice I can receive to make her look more notably like Diana? NOTE: This *is* a WIP and I know she has no face yet. I also know my line work is poop, I will work on that later. I just want advice on how to make her more like Diana.

EDIT: oh my lord, attachments kill my resolution....http://i.imgur.com/7ut2Uda.jpg
I personally could tell because of the weapon and it pry will be easier once the face is on. The type of clothing might be what is throwing them off mostly. Other than that liking how yours is turning out. Mine is going terribly...and painfully slow because I am not good with digital art....

Lucidia

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanheili XIII View Post
does the contest require that our art is made digitally or can it be hand drawn scanned and touched up using photoshop? rules didnt say so im imagining hand drawn is allowed
They did say you could hand draw it then scan it. And said that you should touch it up digitally. Otherwise it might not stand much of a chance against all the digital ones.

caek

01-28-2013

Since not all of us have photoshop, is there any other way to 'resize' the image to 3000 whatever and 300dpi?

Lucidia

01-28-2013

I was able to via paint

yldasrma

01-28-2013

Feedback on whether this sorta fits the idea of 'preparing' for season three
http://yldasrma.deviantart.com/art/W...aven-349988567
>.< I don't wanna restart

Lucidia

01-28-2013

That is AMAZING! D: