Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

somechester

01-27-2013

I would just like to take some time to inform riot that the LOL community has gone to complete ****. This game has become a ****ing joke over the past year and is continuing on a downward spiral. Everyone i know has quit playing and now i just decided too myself. After getting into countless number of games where all the players are just trash and just troll it ruins the game. Let me give some advice to those of you just starting out... DON'T. This game is a complete waste of time find a real game that is manage by people that actually know what they are doing and don't just sit with their thumbs up their butts and cant fix a problem. I started in the first season when the games used to be fun but it has been ruined sorry for those of you that couldn't experience the real fun of this game. ALSO RIOT JUST ANOTHER **** YOU TO ALL THE BULL**** WITH NEW CHAMPS. YOU MAKE THEM ALL OVER-POWERED JUST SO YOU CAN MAKE SOME ****ING MONEY AND GET YOUR DICKS HARD, THEN END UP NERFING EVERY SINGLE NEW CHAMP AFTER 2 WEEKS. THIS IS COMPLETE HORSE **** AND ITS AN ENDLESS CYCLE.
thank you for the free gameplay but **** your game!
sincerely and first season retired LOL player from all the bull****...bg

MURDERUS1

01-27-2013

The matchmaking was flawed before but now its just totally bipolar. It seems like this game is self imploding. Ive been here since S1 (I have 2 accounts) but Im seriously about to just go back to Xbox or Ps3. At least that's fun.

Jinxed Amulet

01-27-2013

Short post! Since the "changes" to match-making, it's been pretty hit-or-miss. This goes for solo/duo queue primarily. Either all of the players on my team are very skilled and we stomp the enemy team, OR the enemy team significantly out-skill my team, and my friend and I literally have to teach people how to play the role they picked.

I've climbed almost +150 ELO these past several days, but now with some strange low FPS drop (started on Friday) and a hit-or-miss matching-making system, I'm afraid to play ranked anymore.

The enemy team notices "poor" players faster in a higher ELO and capitalize on it quickly, at least I know I do. I'm not particularly happy with the longer wait too, since the results do not seem warrant the wait if it is a one-sided match.

Occasionally, the teams are evenly matched. And I'm not upset at losing against a more coordinated team--in fact I like a challenge, however, it is not fun to face people much easier than you in ranked one match, only to get stomped hard the next match because your ADC insists on being the ADC and only farms all game, or the mid never buys a ward mid and gets ganked constantly and then gives up and blames jungler for not babysitting.

TL;DR: I've had severe headaches with the teammates I've been matched with these past few days that almost makes me want to uninstall, lol.

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by somechester View Post
NEW CHAMPS. YOU MAKE THEM ALL OVER-POWERED JUST SO YOU CAN MAKE SOME ****ING MONEY AND GET YOUR DICKS HARD, THEN END UP NERFING EVERY SINGLE NEW CHAMP AFTER 2 WEEKS. THIS IS COMPLETE HORSE **** AND ITS AN ENDLESS CYCLE.
People might downvote you for rage caps but just know that you are right.

Doowen

01-27-2013

Why do people intentionally want to ruin normal games just because it isn't ranked. so many trolls lately.

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

@Lyte
@Riotkiddington

Still being paired with people that have as many as 400 wins less than me (I'm 560, they are 160).
Needless to say games are absolutely lopsided stomps in the enemy team's favor.

G0atsebusters

01-28-2013

hey riot, there's a good saying out there:

if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

FeiXue

01-28-2013

....is this why I've been getting all the feeding non-English speakers in my queues lately?
I need to get more wins to get out of the normal match version of elo hell...

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

01-28-2013

cool you take in consideration the number of win , i still think there is also roles to take in consideration ... see WoW dongeons matchmaking : works pretty well ( you select tank, damage dealer or healer )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinmey88 View Post
how many times have there been trolled game because of people not able to discuss or agree ?

here is a solution : a simple choice of what place you play

after clicking the big red PLAY, you can chose if you want to dominion or SR, you then can chose what kind of match you want : normal, ranked, draft or blind

=> ADD A NEW CHOICE TO DO :

l l Solo top
l l Jungler
l l Solo mid
l l AD carry
l l Support

you can start your game ONLY after the choice.

multiple choice or not ... depends on what you prefer : anyway we would have to chose
a role before starting.

then the matchmaking will lock you as your role

immagine you chose this

lxl Solo top => YOU
l l Jungler
l l Solo mid
l l AD carry
l l Support

then the matchmaking will chose 4 people with the other roles : 1 for each role

once in the game ... you will just have your place without any arguing, flaming , trolling ( or at least much much less than today )

if you want you can do a multiple choice ( it will probably let more problems happens in the selection btw )

lxl Solo top =>
l l Jungler
lxl Solo mid => you offer 3 roles you would like to play
lxl AD carry =>
l l Support

then the matchmaking will chose 4 other people where everyone can fit 1 role

maybe one will want supp adc and top, another who wants to sup/mid ,then you just discuss what wants what

Seriously Riot... your game is cool but those trolls are REALLY annoying ... fix it ... plz

Ancine

01-28-2013

what if i have 2200 normal wins? I CANT FIND A QUEUE FOR 30 MIN