How to level up as fast as possible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kid Phoenix

01-27-2013

1) Set difficulty to medium (when you set it to beginner it takes forever to find games).
2) Play dominion because it is the shortest game and still gives a decent amount of xp.
3) Once you hit level 3 and get the bonus 400 riot points, buy the 3 day xp bonus and play as many games as u can in the next 3 days. (If you don't have that much time to play each day then just buy the xp boost per win)
4) Once that boost runs out you can spend more for the xp boosts or you can just not spend the money and just continue to play dominion games without the boost.

If this helps, you can thank me by referring my bro "Jandaddy" when you make an account.
Thanks

BurstDemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Hope your brother gets enough referrals

Delete Teemo

01-27-2013

Don't power level in LoL. You're gonna get matched vs players that will stomp you (especially if you power level straight from lvl 1) and you won't have fun getting negative kdr's and not knowing anything. Just level up naturally, learn with other new players, and have fun. LoL isnt about levels.

Though if you're lvl 28 or 29 and you really want 30, then xp boosts can be a good thing

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzwiggle3 View Post
Don't power level in LoL. You're gonna get matched vs players that will stomp you (especially if you power level straight from lvl 1) and you won't have fun getting negative kdr's and not knowing anything. Just level up naturally, learn with other new players, and have fun. LoL isnt about levels.

Though if you're lvl 28 or 29 and you really want 30, then xp boosts can be a good thing
Agreed. This isn't like playing an MMO and wanting to get to "endgame" so you can finally have fun. The trip from 1 to 30 is about learning and growing as a player. If you put all your focus on actually getting to 30, you're only ruining it for yourself.

RQ Kiwi

01-27-2013

Levelling with boosts will put you behind in terms of IP. You'll barely be able to afford a single full runepage by level 30, with only a handful of more expensive champs.

AJStarhiker

01-28-2013

Using the RP to buy IP boosts is far better in the long run than buying XP. Like RQ Kiwi and OhBoyItsaMegaman, levelling too quickly sends you into matchups you aren't ready for yet.

I remember when I first hit 30, I had wished it had taken *longer* so I could learn the game better w/o getting raged at because of people assuming 30=instant expert.

Jandaddy

01-30-2013

Guys the title was "How to level up as fast as possible", this is for people who are smurfing, and the title doesn't say "How to get as much ip and skill as possible as you level".

Fs Son0fSilas

01-30-2013

^ if it is for people who are smurfing then why the **** are you posting on the newplayer forum?

Stop spamming referals you ****, you are abusing the system.

I guess since I've already submitted a support ticket for CASHFLOW being an alt spambot, I know now where the referals are going. GG

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

anyway just run xp per win boost and xp per day boost thats 4x xp and 8x xp once a day. you will get about a lvl a win up till about lvl 15

katyyyyyyyyyyy

01-30-2013

One should not worry about leveling up as expeditious as possible. Once you hit 30, you stay there, and rushing to get there was inane. Calm down relax and enjoy the game, and accept the state you are in currently, and be comfortable in your skin rather than wanting stuff you don't have. Take heed.