Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

01-27-2013

Blitzcrank's heavy footsteps move up towards the door to Viktor's chambers. He looks at the door, far to small to fit his huge metal form, and pauses in confusion. Then, after a moment, he raises a hand to knock on the door-only to punch it inwards, off of its hinges.

He stares at the destruction for a moment, unsure of what to do, before calling out.

"-I-SHALL-HAVE-TO-READJUST-THE-RESTRAINING-BOLTS-ON-MY-LIMBS-OUTSIDE-OF-COMBAT- - -IS-THIS-THE-RESIDENCE-OF-THE-MACHINE-HERALD- - -"

Ask the Herald

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank's heavy footsteps move up towards the door to Viktor's chambers. He looks at the door, far to small to fit his huge metal form, and pauses in confusion. Then, after a moment, he raises a hand to knock on the door-only to punch it inwards, off of its hinges.

He stares at the destruction for a moment, unsure of what to do, before calling out.

"-I-SHALL-HAVE-TO-READJUST-THE-RESTRAINING-BOLTS-ON-MY-LIMBS-OUTSIDE-OF-COMBAT- - -IS-THIS-THE-RESIDENCE-OF-THE-MACHINE-HERALD- - -"
Viktor was sitting at the lone metal desk at the opposite side of the room when he heard a loud crash and looked up to see the door to his office lying on the floor in front of the doorway, then heard the familiar voice of his former greatest invention that was unable to pass through due to its size.

".....Greetings, Blitzcrank. To what do I owe the.....pleasure, of your visit?" The inflection in Viktor's voice belied his bemusement at his creation's antics.

Ask The Golem

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor was sitting at the lone metal desk at the opposite side of the room when he heard a loud crash and looked up to see the door to his office lying on the floor in front of the doorway, then heard the familiar voice of his former greatest invention that was unable to pass through due to its size.

".....Greetings, Blitzcrank. To what do I owe the.....pleasure, of your visit?" The inflection in Viktor's voice belied his bemusement at his creation's antics.
((You're alive! ))

Blitzcrank freezes. It's the first time in...he does not recall exactly. Professor Stanwick tampered with his memory files-it was only after his declaration of citizenship that he was able to discover his true origins through probing through the faint deleted files on his hard drive. He never got the opportunity to speak with his creator on the Fields-a mixture of surprise that Viktor too was a synthetic and a lack of time.

His programming furiously searched for the appropriate response. His time with the Maven had taught him the importance of social concessions such as greetings to organics, but did they apply here?

Viktor. 'Creator'. 'Inventor' According to article I, section a, column i. of the Zaunite Regulations for the Protection of Intellectual Property, Inventors held a claim of legal ownership over their creations...but he was, legally, no longer belonging to anyone.

Even if he did not, Blitzcrank still felt something stirring within his metal breast upon hearing Viktor's synthesized voice for the first time. Without this former meatbag, he'd be a non functioning collection of chips, wires, and circuits.

"-'THE'-AND-'PLEASURE' - - -FOLLOWED-BY-A-PAUSE-APPROXIMATELY-POINT-SEVEN-TWO-FIVE-SECONDS-LONGER-THAN-THE-PAUSE-BETWEEN-'OWE'-AND-'THE' - - - IN-ADDITION-'PLEASURE'-FEATURED-A-DECREASE-IN-VOCAL-VOLUME-OF-APPROXIMATELY-POINT-ZERO-ONE-DECIBELS - - -ROUNDED-DOWN - - -UNIQUE-DECREASE-IN-VOLUME-SYMPTOM-OF-PASSIVE-ANGER-CONTEMPT-OR-AMUSEMENT - - - PROBABILITY-OF-LATTER - - - EIGHTY-FOUR-POINT-SIX- PERCENT- - -WHAT-IS-THE-REASON-FOR-YOUR-AMUSEMENT - - -VIKTOR - - -"

Ask Drav

01-31-2013

Draven flies into Viktor's lab using his super suit and takes a seat.

This suit is the best. Is it anti-flammable as well?

AskTheVengeance

01-31-2013

*Brand enters just in time to hear Draven's question*

Yes, is it, Herald? Heheh.

Ask The Golem

02-04-2013

((Bump...))

Ask the Herald

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
((You're alive! ))

Blitzcrank freezes. It's the first time in...he does not recall exactly. Professor Stanwick tampered with his memory files-it was only after his declaration of citizenship that he was able to discover his true origins through probing through the faint deleted files on his hard drive. He never got the opportunity to speak with his creator on the Fields-a mixture of surprise that Viktor too was a synthetic and a lack of time.

His programming furiously searched for the appropriate response. His time with the Maven had taught him the importance of social concessions such as greetings to organics, but did they apply here?

Viktor. 'Creator'. 'Inventor' According to article I, section a, column i. of the Zaunite Regulations for the Protection of Intellectual Property, Inventors held a claim of legal ownership over their creations...but he was, legally, no longer belonging to anyone.

Even if he did not, Blitzcrank still felt something stirring within his metal breast upon hearing Viktor's synthesized voice for the first time. Without this former meatbag, he'd be a non functioning collection of chips, wires, and circuits.

"-'THE'-AND-'PLEASURE' - - -FOLLOWED-BY-A-PAUSE-APPROXIMATELY-POINT-SEVEN-TWO-FIVE-SECONDS-LONGER-THAN-THE-PAUSE-BETWEEN-'OWE'-AND-'THE' - - - IN-ADDITION-'PLEASURE'-FEATURED-A-DECREASE-IN-VOCAL-VOLUME-OF-APPROXIMATELY-POINT-ZERO-ONE-DECIBELS - - -ROUNDED-DOWN - - -UNIQUE-DECREASE-IN-VOLUME-SYMPTOM-OF-PASSIVE-ANGER-CONTEMPT-OR-AMUSEMENT - - - PROBABILITY-OF-LATTER - - - EIGHTY-FOUR-POINT-SIX- PERCENT- - -WHAT-IS-THE-REASON-FOR-YOUR-AMUSEMENT - - -VIKTOR - - -"
Viktor merely continued to stare at Blitzcrank in mild confusion, sitting completely still behind the steel frame of his personal desk. He didn't really care for it, but it was the only thing sturdy enough to hold up the weight of his artificial limbs. The chair he sat upon was the same, crafted for that very purpose as well.

".......Well, at any rate. What do you need of me, Blitzcrank? If it has to do with the past, then I advise you that such an inquiry is irrelevant. The past has gone, and nothing we do can ever undo the events that have already transpired. All we can do is strive for the future, to establish our grounds as great individuals in the annals of history...."

{{ Just a note, "bemusement" means "confusion". }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven flies into Viktor's lab using his super suit and takes a seat.

This suit is the best. Is it anti-flammable as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*Brand enters just in time to hear Draven's question*

Yes, is it, Herald? Heheh.
Viktor looked bemusedly at Draven after seeing him fly into his office for some reason, using the suit he'd designed. The question that followed didn't help to alleviate his confusion, either.

"Well......The suit is immune to flames, yes. But anything generating enough raw heat could potentially-"

Viktor paused in his explanation as he did a double-take. Then a triple-take. Then a quadruple-take. And now he sincerely hoped his eyes were deceiving him. But that was impossible, as he possessed the most sophisticated optic transceivers in all of Zaun. Brand was in his office. Unrestrained. Completely free to do as he pleased.

"I am entirely certain that my mind is not playing tricks on me, and that you are actually here, Burning Vengeance. This baffles me profoundly. Why are you here?"

AskTheVengeance

02-05-2013

Quote:
Viktor paused in his explanation as he did a double-take. Then a triple-take. Then a quadruple-take. And now he sincerely hoped his eyes were deceiving him. But that was impossible, as he possessed the most sophisticated optic transceivers in all of Zaun. Brand was in his office. Unrestrained. Completely free to do as he pleased.

"I am entirely certain that my mind is not playing tricks on me, and that you are actually here, Burning Vengeance. This baffles me profoundly. Why are you here?"
In the flesh.

*He shrugs*

Boredom, mostly. I have come to see your..inventions.

Ask The Golem

02-05-2013

Quote:
Viktor merely continued to stare at Blitzcrank in mild confusion, sitting completely still behind the steel frame of his personal desk. He didn't really care for it, but it was the only thing sturdy enough to hold up the weight of his artificial limbs. The chair he sat upon was the same, crafted for that very purpose as well.

".......Well, at any rate. What do you need of me, Blitzcrank? If it has to do with the past, then I advise you that such an inquiry is irrelevant. The past has gone, and nothing we do can ever undo the events that have already transpired. All we can do is strive for the future, to establish our grounds as great individuals in the annals of history...."

{{ Just a note, "bemusement" means "confusion". }}
((I know, I just chose to interpret his confusion with a hint of pride. Was that incorrect?))

"-IT-WAS-SUGGESTED-TO-ME-BY-THE-MEATBAG-MAVEN-THAT-I-CONTACT-YOU - - - IS-THERE-ANYTHING-THAT-YOU-REQUIRE - - - ASSISTANCE-PERHAPS - - -"

The last half seems ham-fisted, as if he's probing for an excuse to speak to his creator.

Ask Orichan

02-06-2013

*A spatial rift in Viktor`s lab distorts as Orianna breaks through it landing gracefully before running up to Viktor. Her demeanor shifts when she is about a few inches away from him becoming more child-like and mischievously innocent.*

Hi Viktor. What are you doing?