Hottest Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NaginataX

01-26-2013

Miss Fortune /drool

TonyHundreds

01-26-2013

I think Jayce is the hottest champion on leagues right now. He's has a very versatile kit which obviously means he's reliable irl. He's got a boyish-look/charm that would leave anybody weak in the knees.

Jayce is probably the most husband worthy and seems like the perfect choice of all the league of legend champions.

Purvert

01-26-2013

Garen is the hottest champion on LoL hands down. I've been playing LoL for a long time now and Garen continues to dominate the hotness chart. The "Rugged Garen" skin is almost so life like that I can almost feel the stubble on his defined cheek bones.

Garen is the hotty of league and those who think otherwise have no taste in men.

TonyHundreds

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purvert View Post
Garen is the hottest champion on LoL hands down. I've been playing LoL for a long time now and Garen continues to dominate the hotness chart. The "Rugged Garen" skin is almost so life like that I can almost feel the stubble on his defined cheek bones.

Garen is the hotty of league and those who think otherwise have no taste in men.

Are you freakin' nuts? Garen has nothing on Jayce. I will agree that the Rugged Garen skin is super hot and has crazy *** appeal but in terms of long-term commitment attractiveness, Jayce takes the cake. Garen barely seems like he can hold a conversation let alone be a gentleman.

I'm sorry my friend but you're vision is shrouded by the fog of war.

Purvert

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyHundreds View Post
Are you freakin' nuts? Garen has nothing on Jayce. I will agree that the Rugged Garen skin is super hot and has crazy *** appeal but in terms of long-term commitment attractiveness, Jayce takes the cake. Garen barely seems like he can hold a conversation let alone be a gentleman.

I'm sorry my friend but you're vision is shrouded by the fog of war.

"I'm sorry my friend" Um excuse you but I don't even know you. I totally disagree with your standpoint on this. Jayce looks like a total player with his fancy gadgets but Garen is a total sweetheart, and he would take care of you like a true husband would. Garen is a total gent and could sweep me off my feet any day.

I'm sorry "friend," but the Jayce would fall under the might of Damacia.

Lustaholic

01-26-2013

The hot champ in the game is Gargas. Him and his Ultin' Gargas Style while beating women.

RoseD

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purvert View Post
"I'm sorry my friend" Um excuse you but I don't even know you. I totally disagree with your standpoint on this. Jayce looks like a total player with his fancy gadgets but Garen is a total sweetheart, and he would take care of you like a true husband would. Garen is a total gent and could sweep me off my feet any day.

I'm sorry "friend," but the Jayce would fall under the might of Damacia.
This argument is useless 'friend'. Everybody knows Varus, The Arrow of Retribution is the hottest beyond belief. He beats Garen and Jayce on the hotness chart that Varus' hotness can only be measured through the Richter scale. The 'Arclight Varus' skin is sexy bar-none, with his immaculate body of light to his radiant face.

Varus' unquestioned sense of honor is what makes him the Prince Charming of League of Legends.

Purvert

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustaholic View Post
The hot champ in the game is Gargas. Him and his Ultin' Gargas Style while beating women.
You have poor taste in men.

lovinglydull

01-26-2013

Maokai is the hottest in my book, with Thresh being a close second.

MindYourLanguage

01-26-2013

Ahri, Lux, Caitlyn.... duhhhh and Akali coming in close after that