Make aram a normal game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tailwind Janna

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakoe3 View Post
Just like how they were "working" on Magma Chamber.
Magma Chamber turned into Dominion.

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Órianna View Post
Magma Chamber turned into Dominion.

I think this is a wrong statement, Magma Chamber was either a clever troll on riots part ( which I dont think they did ) or while creating MC they ran into issues that led to the discussion about putting the good ideas into SR ( maybe ) or took some ideas and ran with it into dominion.

Riot really really wants to have that competitive edge, summoners rift is it, they will never make another 5's map because of that sole reason it is their esports bread and butter.

Basically magma chamber got scrapped I believe due to the success of SR in esports.

This game has so many people playing now, and like all over the friggin world, I used to make fun of my buddy when he would play this game non stop in beta, now who feels dumb? me.

Basically I love this game and arams need a que. Gg guys if you read it all...

aswarmofbabies

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuavechito View Post
Making it a normal game would be really cool, but ranked i dont think so ...
For ranked it'd have to be a set of games. which would take a lot more time.
so it'd have to be best of 3, or race to 3. And some sort of mulligan would have to be implamented. for example: each team would get 1 mulligan out of all three matches.

CowMeat

01-26-2013

I want: Proving Grounds- Normal blind, normal draft, normal random, and ranked draft.
Edit: And Co-op versus AI!

Plague of Gripes

01-26-2013

As a new player it confused me to see people talking about ARAM/ABAM and never being able to find it in the menus. When I did find it, I noticed the games basically never, ever start because people are constantly dodging, leaving or going afk. To date I've never played a game because of it.

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague of Gripes View Post
As a new player it confused me to see people talking about ARAM/ABAM and never being able to find it in the menus. When I did find it, I noticed the games basically never, ever start because people are constantly dodging, leaving or going afk. To date I've never played a game because of it.
Ah thats a bummer, they are really fun, the dodging however is an issue. Should try again sometime.

icydragan

01-27-2013

Yes please it would be nice and fun rp. since its random and its fun. and make the dodge time out only 10 mins.

Daruvik

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam It Joe View Post
They already said they were "working on it", so I'm guessing it'll be coming "soon".
Is that Riot "soon" tm?

SKT T1 RekkIes

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakoe3 View Post
Just like how they were "working" on Magma Chamber.
Magma Chamber is The Crystal Scar.

HikaruIchijo

01-29-2013

Cmon riot i dont think it takes a whole load of work to make it available under Normal games section.