'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-26-2013

Crime Scene

Sona approached the crime scene once again, playing the same tune she had when she left. She noticed Trucy heading to the forest, and decided to speak with her and Gumshoe before surveying the area.

♪Hey there,♪ She plays out as she approaches Gumshoe, ♪So anything new discovered yet?♪

MetalGearSolid E

01-26-2013

Crime Scene

Jon finally shows up at the crime scene, and tries to find Trucy, and possibly anyone else related to the case, now having the information about Hilocide.

Sykper

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
((I Would like to survey... THE ENTIRE AREA.))

Trucy walks toward the Woods.

"Thank's Gummy."

Attachment 600443

She did walk into the woods, not knowing where to go.
Trucy vague wandering led her straight to a bit of snow and past a few trees. The obvious place to check first was the direction where Godot was attacked. Even with the almost noon sun beaming down overhead, the trees' leaves were thick to provide quite a bit of shadow, but it was visible enough for Trucy not to hit her head on anything. Or miss the large mundo-like footprints around her. The footprints were erratic, as if 'Mundo' was walking clumsily or drunk. However that would be subjective thinking at this point. As Trucy continued a bit deeper she noticed the prints going left and right, some curving around an area of snow in front of her. Some wood planks stick out of the snow, probably some old thing discarded ago. At this point, Trucy sees prints going north from her left, prints going right away from the scene of the crime, and the naturalistic snow patch in front of her...

Quote:
Crime Scene

Sona approached the crime scene once again, playing the same tune she had when she left. She noticed Trucy heading to the forest, and decided to speak with her and Gumshoe before surveying the area.

♪Hey there,♪ She plays out as she approaches Gumshoe, ♪So anything new discovered yet?♪
"Couple of things, though I already told the Lil'Miss. She went back there into the woods to check on a couple more things if you like to ask, I gotta go over to the festival and get some more questions asked!"

Gumshoe doesn't notice Jon nearby yet, perhaps because the detective is rather distracted on what he has to look forward to the rest of today...

Ask the String

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
"Couple of things, though I already told the Lil'Miss. She went back there into the woods to check on a couple more things if you like to ask, I gotta go over to the festival and get some more questions asked!"

Gumshoe doesn't notice Jon nearby yet, perhaps because the detective is rather distracted on what he has to look forward to the rest of today...
♪Alright well maybe I'll check out the forest then,♪ Sona replied, ♪Oh by the way, if you do happen to go down to that festival, I would highly suggest avoiding contact with a fellow named Larry.♪

Sona heads off to the forest, not taking notice in Jon's arrival due to too much on her mind. Even though the forest was extremely close to her home, she wasn't overly familiar with the area. She did, however, spot Trucy over by what appeared to be large prints.

Sona approached Trucy as she was thinking, ♪Find anything out?♪

MetalGearSolid E

01-26-2013

Jon sees Sona head off in a direction, and elects to follow her; whereupon he also happens to find Trucy. He walks up close to her, but refrains from talking, as Sona appears to have reached her first.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

((bump of music))

Aya Shameimaruu

01-31-2013

Trucy couldn't see Sona, but her songs. She looked very deep in thought.

Attachment 604212

"Oh, Hello Sona. I'm afraid these footprints are very all I have. They are going everywhere. Though, I wonder what happens if I wipe away this.."

She wipes away the snow patch in front of her.

Sykper

02-01-2013

{{ Hmm... }}

As Trucy wiped away the snow patch in front of her, some wood began to reveal itself. However, the edges seemed abnormally edged. Rather, the more she wiped off, the more the wood seemed symmetrical. There was something here, something manmade perhaps?

Aya Shameimaruu

02-01-2013

Trucy hits something very hard, and she found the symmetrical-like wood. She seems surprised.

Attachment 604973

"Whats this?!"

She wipes away all the snow in the general area.

"What peaks my curiosity is that this ''Mundo' walked all over it, and not the other parts of the forest."

Sykper

02-01-2013

Odd.

Trucy's efforts uncovered several large planks of wood, some with grooves on both sides and other wooden nails that seem to insert in places. However it looked rather complex but Trucy could try putting it together, it seems like the wood fits in places.

Sona nearby could see the interesting wooden puzzle Trucy has uncovered, this kind of wooden thing must come together somehow.