Swain - The Dragon Master.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Old Vegas Dad

01-26-2013

Almost 14k upvotes still no swain dragon master, this riot company so sad. That said, I like playing swain and the idea every other ****** would suddenly play him for this epic skin would make me sad.

Yfrappefort

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vegas Dad View Post
Almost 14k upvotes still no swain dragon master, this riot company so sad. That said, I like playing swain and the idea every other ****** would suddenly play him for this epic skin would make me sad.
Easy man, they made many community idea skins so far (Brolaf, Surprise Party Fiddle, Battle Bunny Riven, Pool Party Ziggs, Astronautilus). I'm sure they'll make this one someday as well.

Phatsnipez

01-26-2013

Bump!

ANVILANCHE

QA Analyst

01-26-2013
23 of 23 Riot Posts

Fashionably late party guest is late, but I'm staying for this one. You've got something rad here.

It would be great though if the dragons were along the same vein as Lulu's and Swain was just constantly irritated with them. He could just call them his "little heathens," and in time (around lvl 14 or so) he grows to love them. In the end they all learn a little something about teamwork and the power of friendship.

Classic 80's feel good movie stuff, right there.

Roku66

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVILANCHE View Post
Fashionably late party guest is late, but I'm staying for this one. You've got something rad here.

It would be great though if the dragons were along the same vein as Lulu's and Swain was just constantly irritated with them. He could just call them his "little heathens," and in time (around lvl 14 or so) he grows to love them. In the end they all learn a little something about teamwork and the power of friendship.

Finally another red response! Can we get some info tho if anyone at riot is currently working on this skin? Or at least brought up any brainstorm sessions for it.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVILANCHE View Post

If you ever dear to make another atrociously ugly dragon like the Lulu's one I will stop buying skin period and having any sort of faith in the skin team, I find that style personally offensive do to the constant reminder of the ugly design change of Spyro the Dragon.

dafedidi

01-26-2013

Bump

Stale Taste

01-26-2013

Just...I would pay 50$ for this skin

Urza Planswalker

01-26-2013

Amazing. Up for it all the way. Keep trying guys.

MeekRhino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Bump