I don't want the best of you...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theqoel

Senior Member

01-26-2013

suns, the only liar here is you. probably 90% of what you say are lies and the other 10% are insults directed toward me. when you're drunk though, everything is about 10x worse.
To everyone else. Please. Don't listen to suns. She will corrupt you with her guild wars.
BuMPS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnoopLi0n

Junior Member

01-26-2013

helllllo, i'm definitely interested in joining
not the best, but not the worst :P
IGN: SnoopLi0n


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garnet

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theqoel View Post
suns, the only liar here is you. probably 90% of what you say are lies and the other 10% are insults directed toward me. when you're drunk though, everything is about 10x worse.
To everyone else. Please. Don't listen to suns. She will corrupt you with her guild wars.
BuMPS
excuse me I have probably only been drunk in vent like 2 times

don't slander my name

!!! ᕦ(_ˇ)ᕤ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theqoel

Senior Member

01-26-2013

shhhhhhhhh. multiply that by 20 and we're somewhere close. and you're drunk right naoz.
bumps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garnet

Senior Member

01-27-2013

I was going to change my username to theqoel2 and then league stopped working

screw you league you're not my real mom


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theqoel

Senior Member

01-27-2013

You can't blame league for all of your failings suns.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garnet

Senior Member

01-27-2013

v_v


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theqoel

Senior Member

01-27-2013

^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siegman

Member

01-28-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garnet

Senior Member

01-28-2013

bump