Tier List - Twisted Treeline 3v3

12345612 ... 42
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperJavelin

01-26-2013

Kayle guide?

If you've played over 1000 games on the new map and have extensive experience in all roles, I would love for you to write a comprehensive TT guide like Sauron's for Dominion. It would certainly increase interest in the mode imo.

Luigi Time

01-26-2013

Can you give some insight on jungle Nunu, or just the pick in general? My and my friends have had much success running him in the jungle.

Gerb

01-26-2013

Oooo wanna see Kayle jungle guide please! Runes/masteries/starting items.

Dang mclovin

01-26-2013

nice

Yetti

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi Time View Post
Can you give some insight on jungle Nunu, or just the pick in general? My and my friends have had much success running him in the jungle.
Nunu jungle is still relatively strong, although it seems to have phased out of the meta a bit. He was amazing on the old map, because of his buff and dragon control with consume, but that is a non-issue on this map, as vile isn't nearly as contested as dragon was. His first few clears are decently fast thanks to consume, but after that he slows down a lot. With the right team comp Nunu can definitely be viable, but come late game if his ult gets interrupted, he is relatively useless. Yeah he has a buff and a debuff, but it's not enough to warrant 1/3rd of your team being there for just those things.

And honestly, all of this is negligible because he is getting nerfed really hard in the near future. After that I don't think he will be a viable pick.

Yetti

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerb View Post
Oooo wanna see Kayle jungle guide please! Runes/masteries/starting items.
I will be doing a Kayle jungle guide for CnDgaming.com this week. Stay tuned!

CaptainUsoppe

01-26-2013

Personally I'd bump Zyra to tier 2, but otherwise GJ.

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

I disagree with a lot of the jungler tiers

But the rest is pretty good and accurate

SeleKa

01-26-2013

Not bad

Wildfaux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-26-2013

Agreed with Ashno, Pretty accurate tier list. I see think amumu is too low, Hes tier 1 or 2 at the least.

12345612 ... 42