[Champion Concept] Helba The Master of Chaos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryoshell17

01-09-2013

I need an opinion from THE PEOPLE.

Should her title remain the same or should it become "The Chaotic White"?

SV Artixero

01-14-2013

Alrighty.

I really like the idea behind her passive. It'd make melee champions think twice before engaging her in close combat. It'd make a Jarvan ACTUALLY help if he's in your team and he ults into you in a teamfight.

Q - Strong damage and a nice stun while ult is active. Could substitute for a Sona ult if used correctly.

W - I imagine this to be kinda like Morde's thingy (I don't know what it's called) if casted on allies. I wonder if you can cast this on minions? If you can, it would be a great way to deny the enemy farm, or zone them.

E - The more I look at this, the more I start to think that this champion was designed to give her team the advantage in teamfights. Not like my champion, who was designed to take down people one by one. I like this. Adds utility to the champ.

R - This ultimate is a force to be reckoned with. Imagine having mid lane gank a very pushed bot with this ult. The fear and the AoE damage will SHRED bot lane combined with her passive. Then combo them with your Q and E and it should be a free double kill. I can see this being a really powerful ult, but sometimes I don't see the margin between OP and Reasonably-OP. I like it how it is now.

Lore - I like how you made a connection to your other custom champion. It's always nice to know what relationship a champion has with another. It makes me kinda sad that she's losing her identity though.

Overall, great champion! Interesting abilities, and a lot of potential. Keep up the good work!

(Oh, btw. I made a fanfic where the characters are encountering Void portals all over Runeterra, and I placed hints that someone is trying to bring the Void into Valoran. Seeing the lore reminded me of that. xD)

Cryoshell17

01-16-2013

Concept Art OP

Big 'ol shout-out to BergMeister.

Also did some formatting for the viewer's enjoyment.

Cryoshell17

01-24-2013

Bump.

SephirothWontDie

01-26-2013

wow, seems like a nicely done champ. lets take a closer look.

passive: nice, utility with ultimate. not bad, movement speed debuff is nice, although, if they are running away, I don't understand why they would attack so wouldn't you say the attack speed debuff is a little.... unnecessary?

q: a V shaped splash, interesting. this splash, did you mean like a cone or literally a V? like, enemies hit by the letter V are damaged, but they are not if they are in between?

w: nice. does it stack with the passive? if so, I think it might be too strong and should be toned down a touch.

e: cool, like cho's rupture without the slow.

r: interesting, a transform steroid type ability. also aoe damage and damage aura. looks like it should be fine. that damage cap, is that fully divided amongst enemy champs or is that max damage per champ?

overall: she seems highly focused on the cc, mainly slows, as well as on the utility of her ultimate. she can also deal without her ult until she hits a team fight. a little clarity on my part is needed, but still, a fine champion. nice work.

Cryoshell17

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
passive: nice, utility with ultimate. not bad, movement speed debuff is nice, although, if they are running away, I don't understand why they would attack so wouldn't you say the attack speed debuff is a little.... unnecessary?
I may have worded it wrong. The AS debuff is to give her team a little more of an upper hand if the enemy decides to stick in the fight.

Quote:
q: a V shaped splash, interesting. this splash, did you mean like a cone or literally a V? like, enemies hit by the letter V are damaged, but they are not if they are in between?
There would be a line in the center of the V but there is a small zone of safety in it. ( \|/ -Pro diagram-)

Quote:
w: nice. does it stack with the passive? if so, I think it might be too strong and should be toned down a touch.
It is a bit powerful isn't it? I'll tone it down.

Quote:
r: interesting, a transform steroid type ability. also aoe damage and damage aura. looks like it should be fine. that damage cap, is that fully divided amongst enemy champs or is that max damage per champ?
It would work in the same fashion as Renekton and Nasus's ultimates. Flat damage across the board.

Quote:
overall: she seems highly focused on the cc, mainly slows, as well as on the utility of her ultimate. she can also deal without her ult until she hits a team fight. a little clarity on my part is needed, but still, a fine champion. nice work.
I'm glad you like her. Thanks for taking the time. ^^

Cryoshell17

01-30-2013

Bump...

MMHSTerror

02-05-2013

Bleh clicked the image and lost the review I just wrote. Just gonna summarize.
Your champion is essentially a tweaked Diana with massive sticking power and revolves around a circle of death concept.

Her abilities don't really embody how she is The Master of Chaos, all she really has is a terrifying form while her usage revolves around swords.

Passive and Ult are pretty OP if you look at the multitude of effects it gives. W's slow becomes pretty long for a 40% slow when her ultimate is active. E's ratio and range seem pretty high when you consider that she is supposed to be a melee champion that sticks to you. 900 + 225 = 1125, pretty sure for an AoE with high damage.

The concept is okay, but I think you got caught between two ideas, one for a transformation, one for a swordsman of the sort. Either that or you were thinking of the Demon Hunter in War Craft but just giving him a sword base.

Cryoshell17

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMHSTerror View Post
Bleh clicked the image and lost the review I just wrote. Just gonna summarize.
Your champion is essentially a tweaked Diana with massive sticking power and revolves around a circle of death concept.

Her abilities don't really embody how she is The Master of Chaos, all she really has is a terrifying form while her usage revolves around swords.

Passive and Ult are pretty OP if you look at the multitude of effects it gives. W's slow becomes pretty long for a 40% slow when her ultimate is active. E's ratio and range seem pretty high when you consider that she is supposed to be a melee champion that sticks to you. 900 + 225 = 1125, pretty sure for an AoE with high damage.

The concept is okay, but I think you got caught between two ideas, one for a transformation, one for a swordsman of the sort. Either that or you were thinking of the Demon Hunter in War Craft but just giving him a sword base.

I'm not sure how in any way you can say this is Diana...She doesn't have a shield, a range poke that sets up her initiate or a non-damaging knock-up.

The Ratio on the E isn't any different then Cho' Gath'ss Q (Actually Cho Gath Q has 100% AP scaling not 75) Would you say that isn't balanced?

And there a good reason as to why she revolves around swords, if you read her lore and how it's connected with her pupil.

But you do bring up a good point. Thank you for your time. ^^

Cryoshell17

02-08-2013

This concept has been used in Moby the White and BergMeister's project Heart of Darkness

It's pretty good...You should check it out.