[ECKA] Cake Mix Gaming LF Players, Coaches, and Managers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mila Kunis

01-26-2013

Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Cole and I am the Founder, Captain, and ADC for [ECKA] Cake Mix Gaming. I am just above 1800 Elo, and I have been playing League since Season 1. [ECKA] is looking for COMMITTED players that are willing to dedicate hours of their time towards practice to not only improve themselves as individuals, but also as a team. With that being said, I ask that you please take a look at the practice schedule and assess whether or not you can commit to the times provided.

*All times are EST*

Sunday ..... 1-5pm ..... 12-3am
Monday .....1-5pm ..... 12-3am
Tuesday ..... OFF ..... 12-3am
Wednesday ..... 1-5pm ..... 12-3am
Thursday ..... OFF ..... 12-3am
Friday ..... 1-5pm..... OFF
Saturday ..... 1-5pm ..... OFF

The number of those practices you can make will determine what "positions" you qualify for. Please take a look at the list below and then decide if you wish to continue reading. If you are not interested in any of the "positions" you qualify for, I want to thank you for your time and wish you the best of luck finding a team!

10 Practices per week- Player, Sub, Coach, Manager
7 Practices per week- Player, Sub, Coach, Manager
5 Practices per week- Sub, Manager
3 Practices per week- Sub, Manager
0 Practices per week- Manager

If you are reading this, that means you are still interested in applying! Here is a list of the current roles available on [ECKA] Cake Mix Gaming.

Mid
Jungle
Coach
Manager

The requirements and expectations will vary depending on the role you are interested in. Please read the description given for your chosen role and then make your final decision if you would still like to apply for Team [ECKA].

1800+ Elo
17+ Years old
Have/Willing to download Skype
Live in the US (for phone call/texting purposes)
Have/Willing to download LoLReplayer (or some other form of replay viewer)
Speak fluent English

The expectations of an [ECKA] Top lane player is consistancy. The reason you are required to have the highest Elo is because Top lane is the most "snowbally" lane in the game. If you make one mistake, or fall even slighty behind, the rest of your lane can be ruined and you can be shut out for the rest of the game. The strategy we will strive for is to "babysit" your lane and help you get as big as possible before mid game. However, we cannot do that unless you can be consistent and be PATIENT! You WILL get ganks, we just need you to hold off on taking big risks untill those ganks come. If you are interested in the role of Top lane for Cake Mix Gaming I please ask that you can be a consistant player, if this is not something you think fits your playstyle, I would politely ask you not to apply. If you DO think this is something you can handle and something that can fit your playstyle, please scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the final instructions to apply!

MID
1700+ Elo
17+ Years old
Speak fluent English

The expectations of an [ECKA] Mid lane player is to be a great roamer. In order to have our team snowball hard into late game, we need a Mid player who can coordinate ganks well with the Jungler, and quickly turn lane ganks into a 3v1 or a 4v2. With this being said, in order to roam without losing your lane, I would kindly ask you know how to play several champions that can quickly push a lane and that have heavy CC to help during ganks. If this is not something you think fits your playstyle, I would politely ask you not to apply. If you DO think this is something you can handle and something that can fit your playstyle, please scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the final instructions to apply!

JUNGLE
1500+ Elo
17+ Years old
Speak fluent English

The expectations of an [ECKA] Jungler is to be an amazing top lane ganker. Your single highest priority will be to get our top lane fed! You will need to be able to coordinate your ganks with mid lane, and have the map awareness to countergank, and turn top lane into a 3v1 fight whenever possible. Considering you will be "babysitting" top lane, I please ask that you know several champs that have heavy damage/CC to help with your ganks. Tanky Junglers are also something that will be highly valued to the team. If this is not something you think fits your playstyle, I would politely ask you not to apply. If you DO think this is something you can handle and something that can fit your playstyle, please scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the final instructions to apply!

COACH
Speak fluent English
Know/Understand Advanced Mechanics/Concept of the game and how to win/improve

The expectations of the [ECKA] Coach is someone who knows the game inside and out. Someone who watches tournaments and streams daily, and someone who knows all the champion abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. This is an EXTREMELY important factor in the success of Cake Mix Gaming. We need someone who is online during every practice to spectate our games, listen to our skype call (without talking during the games), and then someone who isn't afraid to call people out on their mistakes. We need a mature individual who can see the overall picture of each game, and how to improve ourselves as a team as well as individual players. If you think this is something you can handle then please scroll to the bottom and fill out the final form!

MANAGER
Speak fluent English
Have good Organization/Planning skills

The expectations of the [ECKA] Manager is someone who has great organization/planning skills. We need someone who can organize practices, schedule scrims, schedule individual practice partners when needed, etc. The manager is someone who will overlook the team and make sure everything is going smoothly and make sure we are on the right track. The Manager of Cake Mix Gaming must check forums DAILY and look for tournaments for the team to enter. The Manager will also be responsible of aquiring sponsorships when the time comes that we need them. They will also take care of hotel arrangements for LANS that we attend. This is a role that will take a huge load off the players shoulders, and allow them to focus on the game 100%. If this is something that interests you, please scroll to the bottom and fill out the form!

Players Form

IGN:
ELO (Highest/Current):
ROLE/POSITION:
DO YOU LIVE IN THE US? :
DO YOU HAVE A PHONE WITH TEXTING? :
BEST 5 CHAMPS:
WORST 5 CHAMPS:
STRENGTHS: ie: Farming, Laning, Ganks, Map Awareness, Warding, Objective Awareness
WEAKNESSES: ie: Farming, Laning, Ganks, Map Awareness, Warding, Objective Awareness
TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE:
STRONGEST POINT IN THE GAME: ie: Early/Mid/Late Game
WEAKEST POINT IN THE GAME: ie: Early/Mid/Late Game
2 THINGS YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON/PRACTICING:
ARE YOU A TARGET CALLER:
ARE YOU AN OBJECTIVE CALLER:
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO PRO?:
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET FROM THIS TEAM?:

Coaches Form

IGN:
ELO (Highest/Current):
DO YOU LIVE IN THE US? :
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING LOL?:
DO YOU HAVE COACHING EXPERIENCE?:
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GIVE ADVICE?:
DO YOU WORK WELL WITH OTHERS?:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO COACH A TEAM?:

Managers Form

IGN:
ELO (Highest/Current):
DO YOU LIVE IN THE US? :
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH FORUMS?:
DO YOU HAVE EXPEREINCE ORGANIZING/PLANNING THINGS?:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO MANAGE A TEAM?:

*This is not my main account, however it will be the account used for tryouts
*Tryouts will take place during the scheduled practice hours
*Please do not add me in game, If I am interested in your post I will make sure to add you ASAP
*This team will NOT be created overnight... This is a proccess that needs to be completed properly in order to be successful, with this being said, please do not ask if you are on the team or when we will start playing ranked matches... I will be sure to inform you when/if you have made the team, and when the teams roster is set in stone.

Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to meeting you all!
-Mila Kunis-

Cydrolic

01-26-2013

how would people be able to go on almost every night from 12-3am?

Mila Kunis

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruisserr View Post
how would people be able to go on almost every night from 12-3am?
Depends on the person's schedule I guess... I know many people who PREFER playing after 12 : )

DJGoob

01-26-2013

hey man im extremely interested one problem though i dont meet ur support elo requirements would you still be wiling to give me a opportunity to prove i can play?

Mila Kunis

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJGoob View Post
hey man im extremely interested one problem though i dont meet ur support elo requirements would you still be wiling to give me a opportunity to prove i can play?
Absolutely. Please make sure to read the full page and fill out the form at the bottom for me! If you can attend the majority of the scheduled hours I am more than willing to give you a shot... As long as you are willing to be taught! : )

Mila Kunis

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJGoob View Post
1400+ Elo- we talked about that.
17+ Years old- 19
Have/Willing to download Skype- i have skype
Live in the US (for phone call/texting purposes)-yes i live in the US
Have/Willing to download LoLReplayer (or some other form of replay viewer)- more than willingto download
Speak fluent English-yes i speak fluent english.
i can make at least 7 practices a week.
Players Form

IGN:
ELO (Highest/Current):
DO YOU LIVE IN THE US? :
BEST 5 CHAMPS:
WORST 5 CHAMPS:
STRENGTHS: ie: Farming, Laning, Ganks, Map Awareness, Warding, Objective Awareness
WEAKNESSES: ie: Farming, Laning, Ganks, Map Awareness, Warding, Objective Awareness
TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE:
STRONGEST POINT IN THE GAME: ie: Early/Mid/Late Game
WEAKEST POINT IN THE GAME: ie: Early/Mid/Late Game
2 THINGS YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON/PRACTICING:
ARE YOU A TARGET CALLER:
ARE YOU AN OBJECTIVE CALLER:
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO PRO?:

... THIS Form... And while I'm posting, can I ask why you run MR yellows and Armor Blues? I hope there is a good explanation behind that...

Also... Can you please erase those 3 pointless posts? I'd prefer this page not to be cluttered with spam... Thanks!

DJGoob

01-26-2013

IGN: DJGoob
ELO (Highest/Current): 1300/1100
SKYPE NAME: Djgoob29
DO YOU LIVE IN THE US? : Yes
DO YOU HAVE A PHONE WITH TEXTING? : Yes
BEST 5 CHAMPS: sona, taric, zyra, jana, galio, kayle
WORST 5 CHAMPS: im not really bad with anyone but alot of mid carries i dont do well on but i dont play mid
STRENGTHS: Laning, Ganks, Map Awareness, Warding, Objective Awareness
WEAKNESSES: i cant think of any ive mained supp since season 1
TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE: little played a couple small timetournaments finished well in them
STRONGEST POINT IN THE GAME: Early and Late Game
WEAKEST POINT IN THE GAME: if early game doesnt work out that tower loss or early deaths mid game is tougher
2 THINGS YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON/PRACTICING: raising elo mastering the rest of the positions to better understand the way other positions play while also improving the mechanics of a support.
ARE YOU A TARGET CALLER: Yes support sees everything they must be atarget caller
ARE YOU AN OBJECTIVE CALLER: same as before support sees everything they cant be tunnle visioned on one lane also key for them to keep objective timers
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO PRO?: yes with a adc that i can play with often it would allow me to master not only my game but help him master his game.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET FROM THIS TEAM?: Im looking for intense training and to have people help in learning the game completely as well help the team go pro and into the challenger circuit

DJGoob

01-26-2013

to be able to survive early ganks and be a bit more tanky to keep the adc alive some pages are still in work i have some pages from other positions ill probably get rid of

xDRx Erebos

01-26-2013

IGN: xDRx Erebos
ELO (Highest/Current): Highest = 1700's / Current = 1500
SKYPE NAME: arshadows89
DO YOU LIVE IN THE US? : Yes
DO YOU HAVE A PHONE WITH TEXTING? : Do they even make phones that can't text anymore?
BEST 5 CHAMPS: Sona, Janna, Lulu, Soraka, Zyra
WORST 5 CHAMPS: Thresh, Lux, Fiddles , Gankplank, Zilean
STRENGTHS: Harassing with lulu sona keeping the enemy low and uncomfortable. Good with my crowd control example timing sona ults to hit multiple champs by being patient. Knowing when to back off. Usually have low death count. Can create plays sometimes (been known to flash in with janna ult knocking ad carries to our team and splitting apart there whole team.
WEAKNESSES: Not sure if i ward too little. I prefer to go off my 3 wards from the new item plus maybe one or 2 but i prefer to be gettng aura items or on use to help support my team in team fights. Enjoy being tanking forcing enemy to fight me over my carres if possible which can be considered a bad thing sometimes. Also I need to work on keeping track of baron timer and drag timer.
TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE: Did a few go4lol's
STRONGEST POINT IN THE GAME: I don't really feel i have a bad point in the game.
WEAKEST POINT IN THE GAME: I don't really feel i have a bad point in the game.
2 THINGS YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON/PRACTICING: Working on Lulu atm, and then prob thresh once his price drops.
ARE YOU A TARGET CALLER: If we lose a team fight i will look over my death log and see who is doing the most dmg and tell people who to focus the next time, but i am not screaming in team fights who to go onto.
ARE YOU AN OBJECTIVE CALLER: Yes
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO PRO?: Possibly? lol tough to say really.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET FROM THIS TEAM?: A team that can win laning phase... I have a high percentage of winning my lane. I main top and support and sick of losing games cause people can't win there own lanes... This is basic stuff and if people can't win there lanes don't be on a team. The whole point of a team is too practice team oriented stuff such as objective and team fights not sitting around practice having people learn how to win there own lanes is counter productive and a waste of time for the team.

WetSkins

01-26-2013

IGN: Jacob Jungles
ELO (Highest/Current): 1440/1370
ROLE: Jungle
SKYPE NAME: Berritze
DO YOU LIVE IN THE US? : yes
DO YOU HAVE A PHONE WITH TEXTING? : yes
BEST 5 CHAMPS: Mao,skarner,noc,lee,cho
WORST 5 CHAMPS: hec, shaco
STRENGTHS: : Laning, Ganks, Map Awareness, Warding, Objective Awareness
WEAKNESSES: Farming
TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE: Tons
STRONGEST POINT IN THE GAME: Mid/Late Game
WEAKEST POINT IN THE GAME: Early
2 THINGS YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON/PRACTICING: Farming/defensive junglers
ARE YOU A TARGET CALLER: Yes
ARE YOU AN OBJECTIVE CALLER: yes
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO PRO?: After some pratice, yes.

I main jungle, having over a 70% win rate in the jungle and having over a 77% win rate with my main junglers mao & skarner. My collection of junglers is many though with all of them 60%+ win rate. I know whats going through your head right now... You are wondering what seperates me from the rest? The answer is simple. I have much competitive experience, You see.. i was in the CoD scene before this. Going mlg on xbox, and go to several LAN tournaments and several online tournaments. So i know how to work in a team and how to be the shot caller for the team. If you are interested in giving me a tryout let me know.