Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

01-25-2013

((well...let's see how this works out. Btw - Here's how to get avatars))

Luparis

01-26-2013

((I thought that Baron Nashor was located around the Serpentine River, not Blue Fame Island.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Vice finally arrives, after his own perilous journey around Valoran to meet Baron Nashor, and comes up to the cave entrance of his......elegant...home.

Ask The Baron

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Dear Baron,
Whats it always like, to be attacked? Does it give you pain when others attack you just for a power increase?"
~Rhinoa~
It does hurt, like any combat does, but they never successfully kill me. Like VileMaw, I retreat underwater whenever any team wounds me to the point that i feel they've proved their strength. If you look closely, the actual Buff is called "Baron's Blessing." I'm impartial in the Rift, but i lend my strength to any who prove themselves in combat.

:::: Edit
((That'll teach me. It totally says Nashor's Blessing XP))

Shiyunava

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
It does hurt, like any combat does, but they never successfully kill me. Like VileMaw, I retreat underwater whenever any team wounds me to the point that i feel they've proved their strength. If you look closely, the actual Buff is called "Baron's Blessing." I'm impartial in the Rift, but i lend my strength to any who prove themselves in combat.
"I'll have to pay attention more so... and to say for myself. Thank you for the blessings you give us summoners and the champions we summon at that time."

Ask The Baron

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
((I thought that only champions could have ask threads?))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((Also....Baron Nashor.... So, no one knows what it is. I mean, what do you know of Baron Nashor? It eats people?....not a lot. The Construct on the fields is based off of one scale and survivors. At least Fiddlesticks has that mysterious backstory. This has no means of attempting to be cannon. I welcome people to come here and all, but RPing jungle creeps and minions....doesn't work. They have no souls.....I even dislike Ebonmaw being RPed. So, just cause it's there doesn't make it a reason why your idea is a good one...which it really isn't.))
((All my fav champs are taken, and why not? Also, Geokhan, your question was OOC, but i'll still answer it.))

The remains found on the beach? Ah, you must be referring to my elder brother, the former Baron of the Nashor clan. He contracted a horrible illness, so he threw himself upon a beach so as to not infect the rest of the clan. Such a brave spirit.

((Canon enough for you? besides, the entire point of the Ask thread's are for non-canon adventures.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
((
...by the way, is it alright if I imagine the Baron with a top hat and monocle? :P))
(( I'm a big fan of "Gentleman" Cho'Gath's thread, and I was portraying the Baron as slightly Gentlemanly. Go for it, but just remember that they don't make top hats in his size. D)

Ask The Baron

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post
((I thought that Baron Nashor was located around the Serpentine River, not Blue Fame Island.))
((Uhhhh. /shrug. That’s his summer home? XD Truthfully, I just liked the idea of him having a huge cavern in a hollow island.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice finally arrives, after his own perilous journey around Valoran to meet Baron Nashor, and comes up to the cave entrance of his......elegant...home.
The Baron takes notice, and splashes over from his throne.

Hello there, fine fellow! You must be quite the adventurer to come here in person. I’m afraid I cannot offer you any snacks after your journey, but there is a fresh spring there if you wish to slake your thirst.

A thin waterfall flows out of the wall, collecting in a pool near the edge of the rock shelf. Excess water flows through a trough and over the edge. The water is fresh, clean, and cold, and strangely, it lacks the soft glow the rest of the waterworks in the cavern emit.

Do tell me, what is your name, and what adventures have you had?

((Also, a link to your OC profile on that database would be wonderful))

Ask The Baron

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"I'll have to pay attention more so... and to say for myself. Thank you for the blessings you give us summoners and the champions we summon at that time."
You're quite welcome! I respect strength, in all its forms.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post

The Baron takes notice, and splashes over from his throne.

Hello there, fine fellow! You must be quite the adventurer to come here in person. Iím afraid I cannot offer you any snacks after your journey, but there is a fresh spring there if you wish to slake your thirst.

A thin waterfall flows out of the wall, collecting in a pool near the edge of the rock shelf. Excess water flows through a trough and over the edge. The water is fresh, clean, and cold, and strangely, it lacks the soft glow the rest of the waterworks in the cavern emit.

Do tell me, what is your name, and what adventures have you had?

((Also, a link to your OC profile on that database would be wonderful))

Vice looks up at the large and surprisingly friendly Baron Nashor.
"Hello, My name is Vice Emargo." (( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1790 I lack picture because I cannot draw, but let's say I look a bit like Monopoly man =P ))

"My adventures!" All of a sudden many pictures race through Vice's mind.
"I've been to the Void, and back, and I've traveled around the entirety of Valoran, every city-state, even the Shadow Isles."

"I fight off perious beasts that lurk and awaken everywhere...so I travel a lot."
"If one as so much appears here I will have no problem but to remove it bit by bit."

"So tell me! Nashor! What finally brings you to open yourself up now!"

Ask The Baron

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((well...let's see how this works out. Btw - Here's how to get avatars))
((I checked it out, and when i clicked the download button, it just opens a massive C++ text file in a new tab. is that supposed to happen, or are they having problems?))

12345612 ... 18