Battlecast Skarner [With Model]

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ward VG

01-26-2013

Not the best 3D artist in the world.. some might even argue that I am the worst.. but yea, this is a quick model made mainly from scavenged edited parts of other models.
Attachment 600169
Attachment 600172
Attachment 600173
Attachment 600174
Attachment 600171

BiOniiK

01-26-2013

I think it looks pretty sick! Nice Job!

Willmus

01-26-2013

not bad!

Cliftonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward VG View Post
Not the best 3D artist in the world.. some might even argue that I am the worst.. but yea, this is a quick model made mainly from scavenged edited parts of other models.
Attachment 600169
Attachment 600172
Attachment 600173
Attachment 600174
Attachment 600171

good stuff but you really should think back to when some of the artist put him in battlecast cho'gath's background. his claws could be sawblades, or just mechanical pincers but his legs should realllllly be tank tracks man.

Werevark

01-26-2013

I would go with something other than a hook on his tail; everything else is all so futuristic; maybe a crystal not so much unlike that of his base skin? Love the art, wish I could do what you do!

Ward VG

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonix View Post
good stuff but you really should think back to when some of the artist put him in battlecast cho'gath's background. his claws could be sawblades, or just mechanical pincers but his legs should realllllly be tank tracks man.
Yeaaaa... I went back at looked at that AFTER making the model.. like the ****** I am :3 My model is basically as wrong as it could possibly be.. but at least it might remind Riot that they teased it once xD
EDIT: It censored self hate.. Neat xD

KotlettDrake

01-26-2013

bump

SephirothWontDie

01-26-2013

very good, except you forgot battlecast xerath in the collection. >.> or did you leave him out intentionally? either way, the model looks awesome.

HerbaNoctis

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
very good, except you forgot battlecast xerath in the collection. >.> or did you leave him out intentionally? either way, the model looks awesome.
I think a Rioter said that Battlecast Xerath isn't really a part of the "Battlecast" group.

Ward VG

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
Left him out intentionally.. because.. well.. particles xD

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=101&skin=2

12345 ... 8