Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

01-25-2013

On the rocky coastline of the northern Blue Flame Island (where Bilgewater is), there is a cave only accessible at Low tide. If a brave Adventurer were to make their way through the pitch black and the jagged rocks, they would eventually come to a grand cavern at the center of the island. The cave exits onto a medium sized shelf of rock halfway up the wall of the massive, almost cathedral like enclosure. Looking down over the edge, the bottom part of the chamber is filled with water, and the bottom cannot be seen. The water emits a soft blue glow, bathing everything in its radiance. The walls look unusual. They are unnaturally smooth, and have a soft sheen that reflects and refracts the glow from the pool below. The back wall is shaped almost like a throne, if the throne were made for a serpent or a snake. A series of waterfalls cascade down the strange throne, and its occupant. Yes, sitting in the throne, bathed by the hundered hands of the waterfalls, reclines the magnificent splendor of Baron Nashor.

Oh my, I have a visitor.
The Baron vacates his throne, and swims over to the shelf of rock. His face is almost level with the cave's exit, but he respectfully retains a sizable distance so as not to scare his guests.
I heard about the recent popularity of summoners asking their favorite champions questions, and mentioned to my agent at The Institute that I wouldn't mind answering a few myself, but I never imagined anyone would make the long arduous Journey to see me in person. I've ordered the best hextechnicians in Valoran to make a Mobile Language Projector, so that I may speak to summoners and fans without them needing to visit me.

The yordle spoke up as a group of people, both human and yordle, walk in behind him.

Sorry to disappoint you Baron, but we're not here to ask questions. We're here to set up your transmitting end of the Mobile Language Projector.

Baron's spines drooped slightly when they said they weren't there to visit him, but perked up again when they said their device was ready.

So Soon? Thank you, you work fast.

Yea. Everything here's voice activated. You tell it a destination and it will fly there. The remote unit is solar powered, with quite a large battery, so you won't have to worry about power consumption.

At this, the yordle tossed a small disc into the air. It floated at around (Human) waist height off the ground, and projected a live image of Baron's cave above it, so that his eyes would be about level with ordinary people.

Many thanks scientists. Has my agent paid you yet?

Said he's wait until you were satisfied.

Then I will inform him of your most satisfactory business.

The Scientists left and Baron quickly sent his new toy flying towards the break room at the institute of war. The transmitter and controller they'd set up also had a holographic projector, and Baron Marveled at the view as the disk swept over the mainland.

Hmmm. I wonder what their first questions will be.

((Go ahead. Ask breakfast of champions. I dare you. It won't even be funny because Baron isn't a champion ))

::::Edit
Bored with this thread, so I'm gonna make an OC and Role Play. "ask Baron" is up for grabs.

Login Name:
AskTheBaron

Password:
AskTheBar0n

(Yes, thats a zero instead of an O in the password.)

Ask The Baron

01-25-2013

((also, i hate to be a noob, but how do i change my Profile pic?))

Shiyunava

01-25-2013

Dear Baron,
Whats it always like, to be attacked? Does it give you pain when others attack you just for a power increase?"
~Rhinoa~

((Im in the same boat :P))

Leo the yordle

01-25-2013

((I thought that only champions could have ask threads?))

makmix

01-25-2013

((we have Ask Kaz aka the Break room so i see why the hell not))

"MY GOOD BEAST BARON!!!! Why are you so ever increasing your power the longer a match goes on?"

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

((It's not really Ask Kaz >__> It's just The Break Room.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

((Also....Baron Nashor.... So, no one knows what it is. I mean, what do you know of Baron Nashor? It eats people?....not a lot. The Construct on the fields is based off of one scale and survivors. At least Fiddlesticks has that mysterious backstory. This has no means of attempting to be cannon. I welcome people to come here and all, but RPing jungle creeps and minions....doesn't work. They have no souls.....I even dislike Ebonmaw being RPed. So, just cause it's there doesn't make it a reason why your idea is a good one...which it really isn't.))

Corrupted Sniper

01-25-2013

((Let's just call this an open RP disguised as an ask thread and leave it at that. Al-through one can doubt what the Baron Nashor actually does and what he actually thinks, but I hate to drive away a creative spirit especially considering he just typed up a really bloody long paragraph.))

makmix

01-25-2013

((agreeing with the sniper, hey at least he put in the scientist thing coming up with a language projector thing so there's something that he at least tried to make sense out of this.))

Leo the yordle

01-25-2013

((I also agree with the sniper...

...by the way, is it alright if I imagine the Baron with a top hat and monocle? :P))

1234511 ... 18