Sergei, the Beast Manipulator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WonderPetz

01-25-2013

Name: Sergei, the Beast Manipulator

Race: Unknown

Origin: Kumungu Jungle

Alliance: None.

Class: Magic Damage, AP Bruiser

Weapons: Scientifically altered beast (definitely not a Tyrannosaurus Rex)

Attack Type: Melee, 140 Range

Resource: Mana

Base Stats:

Health: 400 (+76 per Level)
Mana: 310 (+49 per Level)
Attack Damage: 61 (+2.73 per Level)
Attack Speed: 0.587 (+1.83% per Level)
Attack Range: 150
Health Regen: 7.80 (+0.9 per Level)
Mana Regen: 6.6 (+0.49 per Level)
Armor: 22 (+3.1 per Level)
Magic Resistance: 27 (+1.4 per Level)
Movespeed: 340

Lore: Other than Sergei's name, little is known of how such a terrible evil has come to flourish. Some say he comes from the same world as the demon Shaco and shares his bloodline, while others believe he is the provoker of all the evil intentions of creatures manifested into one being. One thing is certain, the beast on which Sergei rides is not allowing him to do so under free will.

His beast is an ancient creature, born with very few traces of civility. That is indeed why Sergei chose him as his "pet." Scholars say Sergei had once traveled beyond the Great Barrier to the Kumungu Jungle, where he found a giant beast surviving off of the rage it used instinctively to survive. There he exploited this monsters weakness, taking various bits of it's mind and reprogramming them while also making alterations to the creature's body. His terror raged through the jungle, devouring all intelligent beings to merely satisfy his boredom. One momentous day Sergei came across two explorers and their daughter and like most, he decided to command his beast to consume them. However, the young girl with the explorers managed to escape the tyranny of Sergei in the deep foliage.

Losing his first victim deeply enraged Sergei and he responded by enraging his beast just as much. His failure pushed him to seek out and find the League of Legends where he looks to prove to the world and himself that he is the ultimate vessel of destruction.

Fool, can't you see I'm riding a dinosaur?

Concept Art: (Still subject to change and better revisions)(rough)

*******http://i.imgur.com/euZXLAm.jpg********

*******http://i.imgur.com/hA6Wzps.jpg********

*******http://i.imgur.com/9XZHZvK.jpg?1********

Quotes and Animations:

Selection Quote
"Couldn't resists, could you?"

Attacking Quotes
"Far superior than the original!"
"Just pretend its a horse"
"So its you who wishes to die today."
"I can barely see you down there."

Movement Quotes
"Triggering brain signals."
"Forward you worthless animal."
"Death is but a natural thing, and so is digestion."

Walking Animation
Sergei rides/surfs his beast 100% of the time.

Taunts and Animations
Sergei forces his beast to look to the sky and shoot a laser from his eye. Moments later a bird falls to the ground, "All will suffer by me."

Jokes and Animation
Sergei dramatically sways back and forth on his beast, "Kowabunga, dude."

Special Interactions

Kill Nidalee- "You had never escaped me!"

Killed by Nidalee- WHY YOU?!

Kill Shac- "I always knew I was the better soldier."

Killed by Shaco- "They will come for you!"

Death Animation
Sergei plunges from his beasts, soon after it falls directly on top of him.

Dance
Sergei moonkwalks to his dinosaur's tail as far as he can then slides down after 3 full spins.

Recall Animation
Sergei presses a few buttons for his beast and jumps to its head wear he stands with his arms wide open like Rose in the titanic.

Moveset

Passive: Mechanical Override: The mechanical devices forged to Sergei's beast take control over his mind.

Sergei acquires .22/.36/.45/.51 spellvamp for every 1% of mana he is missing. Regaining mana reduces your spellvamp ratio back to normal.

Q:Linear Skill Shot: Sergei focuses his beasts mechanical eye and takes fire. Dealing an initial 80/110/165/200/245 (+.6 ap). Also, the target takes Dot equal to 10/30/50/70/85 (+.17 ap) and takes 3/7/10/13/15 magic reduction over 4 seconds

If targeted successfully while [E](Rage Sequence) is active the laser will preform a .8 second silence upon contact.

Mana Cost: 55/65/80/90/100 Mana

Cooldown: 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 Seconds

W: Agonizing Roar: Sergei's beast lets out a terrible scream dealing 50/95/135/160/195 true damage along with magic damage equal to 18% (+.4 ap) of Sergei's missing mana into a cone in front of him

If casted while [E](Rage Sequence) is active Agonizing Roar will perform a 3 second fear

Mana Cost: 70/88/106/115/120

Cooldown:18 /17/15.5/14

E:Rage Sequence : Sergei makes some adjustments to his beasts hardware granting him 5/8/11/14/17 % spellvamp, 5% movement speed, and an extra effect to his Q and E for 19.5 seconds

Mana Cost: 90/110/130/145/160 Mana

Cooldown: 20/18.5/17/15.5/15 Seconds

R:Plasma Ball Assault: Linear Skill shot: Once unlocked, Sergei has the ability to command his beast to launch up to 4 sticky plasma balls from his tail within 6 seconds of activating the skill. Balls stick to enemy champions, allies, and terrain dealing 190/280/360 magic damage and 50% less damage in an aoe area of 100 after being stuck to target for 1.25 seonds. If stuck to terrain, any damage received from aoe is halved by 50%. If stuck to allied champion upon explosion they gain 35% movement speed for 1.5 seconds. If struck by aoe from a ball stuck to terrain they gain 17.5% movement speed

Mana Cost: 105/150/190

Cool down: 29/24/21

KingBuddhist

01-25-2013

Riot PLEASE.

DAT CONCEPT ART; HIRE THIS MAN

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Incredibly overpowered and overall stupid design.

Saigo Getsuga

01-25-2013

Is a ****ing russian in a raptor that shoots lazers, i luv you

Fathootz

01-25-2013

Weapons: Scientifically altered beast (Tyrannosaurus Rex)

stopped there.

KingBuddhist

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddum420 View Post
Weapons: Scientifically altered beast (Tyrannosaurus Rex)

stopped there.
Umm, it says definitely NOT a T-Rex? learn2read

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

I saw the art and thought it was a T-Rex with drills for eyes.

Then I read on and somehow I was disappointed.

League Logic

01-25-2013

Best. Concept art. Ever.

netkitten

01-25-2013

sirgay

jthemill28

01-25-2013

Who is the creator of the all powerful sergei