Make aram a normal game?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XNoodleMuncher

01-17-2013

Aram is an extremely popular game why doesnt riot make it normal or ranked? D:

Chuavechito

01-17-2013

Making it a normal game would be really cool, but ranked i dont think so ...

F1rstRodeo

01-17-2013

A normal game would certainly be sweet, but yeah, it wouldn't work to make a random champion assignment like that ranked, especially without a fountain, as champion composition affects it too much. Often, whichever team has a support (Soraka Especially) wins due to sustain.

IMO, though, still using the Proving Grounds map, a 1v1 or 2v2 ranked game with the typical draft select mode and a fountain could be pretty sweet. It would be nice to have a competitive mode where the only one responsible for your loss or victory is yourself.

Marvin Fireseed

01-23-2013

It would be nice to get a little more IP for doing an aram or abam now that you mention it...

HikaruIchijo

01-24-2013

We already have made many posts about getting it a Normal game mode. If it hurts them cause here you can get fast ip, they just need to set ip to 50% and thats it.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Agree 100% about normal games. I'd play it all the time.

Jam It Joe

01-24-2013

They already said they were "working on it", so I'm guessing it'll be coming "soon".

dakoe3

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam It Joe View Post
They already said they were "working on it", so I'm guessing it'll be coming "soon".
Just like how they were "working" on Magma Chamber.

Endr03

01-25-2013

honestly it's not really fast ip, the games last about as long as any of the other games

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

please give us a penalty for these MORONS who play random and dont like their RANDOM champ.

Personally I think if you dodge an aram you should have a 30 minute time out, yeah 30 minutes, needs to be substantial to prevent it.

also, if your gonna play an aram dont dodge late, thats dirty pool.

12345 ... 6