The Heimerdinger Resistance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSj Heimerdinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaza Toast View Post
He can be played, heck I play him in ranked. The problem lies in how easy he is to counter. It's not a matter of X>Y>Z, to render heimer basically useless you just target his turrets and wait for him to use his grenade and rockets. for the next 6 seconds he is vulnerable. Also if has used his flash he has no escape if someone decides to gank him.

if we was good as he was right now I'd think he would get more play.
Normally a good heimer puts the turrets behind their own minion wave and uses the turrets as more of a defensive line instead of an offensive one, using the rockets to harass. I usually save my grenade for jungler for that exact reason, most of them have to bring you close to them to lock you in place and heimers grenade is super easy to land while they are trying to land a skill shot on you

The Mechy

01-25-2013

Now this is a thread I will support

SnFuBaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Heimerdinger rework WHERe?

Kaza Toast

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by liHDlGinzo View Post
Normally a good heimer puts the turrets behind their own minion wave and uses the turrets as more of a defensive line instead of an offensive one, using the rockets to harass. I usually save my grenade for jungler for that exact reason, most of them have to bring you close to them to lock you in place and heimers grenade is super easy to land while they are trying to land a skill shot on you
Yeah I try to save it as well, it is just so easy to kill him, even when played really well. there are a lot of champs that just counter him straight up.

also there is still a guy going through each of these threads and down-voting everything haha, not sure what that accomplishes.

SSj Heimerdinger

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaza Toast View Post
Yeah I try to save it as well, it is just so easy to kill him, even when played really well. there are a lot of champs that just counter him straight up.

also there is still a guy going through each of these threads and down-voting everything haha, not sure what that accomplishes.
That's wrong, there are a FEW champions that counter him. The only ones that come to mind are: Pet champions (NOT zyra), Tristana/Caitlyn, Some burst like akali/Le blanc(but those champs you can get away with turtling and winning lane by simply not feeding them anything, since they have bad pushing capability) and MAYBE tryndamere

Umisachi

01-25-2013

Live on forever heimer

Mattafack

01-25-2013

Bump. I'm mad as hell.

Kaza Toast

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by liHDlGinzo View Post
That's wrong, there are a FEW champions that counter him. The only ones that come to mind are: Pet champions (NOT zyra), Tristana/Caitlyn, Some burst like akali/Le blanc(but those champs you can get away with turtling and winning lane by simply not feeding them anything, since they have bad pushing capability) and MAYBE tryndamere
I was destroyed by a kass the other day. I played safe and did not feed him but his range and silence/slow/ult got me early. even when I built resist and stunned him to get away he would jsut ult into me again. it was frustrating to say the least.

Nosef

01-25-2013

I learned to play LoL with heimer back when his ult upgraded his turrets and he got 5 of them... o the good ole days. Why can't he be viable anymore?

SnFuBaR

01-25-2013

Heimerdinger rework WHERe?