Swains ultimate can be heard ROUND the map

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BehindYourCarry

10-10-2010

I hear it whenever he ults anywhere I am I hear it.... I HEAR IT

Slovakattack

10-10-2010

It bores into your mind!

Zubat

10-10-2010

Yeah, I get this from other champions too.
I can hear Kennan throw his shurikens* from across the map...
That's the only other I can think of, but there are others who project their sounds throughout the map randomly.

aranna

10-10-2010

i can hear it 2, but also i can see and hear where panth had ulted (scared me to death once) and i can hear sona across the whole map (but the closer i am the better the quality becomes)

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

10-11-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey guys,

We're trying to narrow down what's causing all of these to behave this way. Can you name more specific spells that cause it? So far we know Swain's ult and Kennens shuriken, which Sona sounds are displaying the same behavior? Are there any other specific spells you know of?

Thanks for you help!

Xel Meshif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

I know that when pantheon makes his ultimate in a bush, whenever you enter it afterwards you will hear the sound he makes and see the white dust he makes when jumping.

aranna

10-12-2010

yeah that from panth, and sona is making sounds while just being there, and thats what i hear round the map

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Well, similar, but not quite: if you go somewhere Poppy had Heroic Charged, it'll make the noise for that... though I think Statikk said that Heroic Charge is the buggiest skill you guys have right now and that you're fixing it when you can, so...

Mattsal

10-13-2010

Blitzcrank Static Field tho.

Gertle

Recruiter

10-14-2010

Basicly if swain is visable on the maps from wards reveals minions etc and he casts his ult you can hear it from anywhere