The Heimerdinger Resistance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMTOOJUICY

01-25-2013

Resistance Caitlyn will now be joined by Resistance Heimerdinger. badass.

Kaza Toast

01-25-2013

I would laugh if they added a resistance heimerdinger because of this thread
can you imagine him in merc gear?

Watafool

01-25-2013

By the way, making a bunch of "noise" for heimerdinger doesn't mean anything when its the same 2 people bumping all of the heimer threads.

meadow

01-25-2013

We need more Heimerdinger love in this age of Burst 'n Fire.

5fire

01-25-2013

Bumped For Great Science!

Kaza Toast

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watafool View Post
By the way, making a bunch of "noise" for heimerdinger doesn't mean anything when its the same 2 people bumping all of the heimer threads.
you are quite right. And I agree with you. I am actually responding to the threads because I like heimerdinger and want more visibility on him. My thought on that is that if enough threads are on the front page other people who used to play him might start to post in these threads.

But yeah I am bumping those threads and responding to them, not just a "bump". I care enough for the inventor to do so!

Diceberry

01-25-2013

If I have a good laning partner who realizes how squishy Heimerdinger is and how much he relies on his turrets. Things can go smoothly to absolute steam rolling if they protect him enough and take advantage of his turrets placed well.

I have proof!

Edit:
Heimerdinger haters is rolling through with down votes.

Talgarn

01-25-2013

Personally I think heimer is just fine right now. I'm around the 1400-1500 range and play heimer mid regularly and do quite well. Tower prioritizing his turrets hurt him, but only early game. Mid/Late game his turrets have enough hp and damage to tank and kill a tower with a minion wave.

Kaza Toast

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talgarn View Post
Personally I think heimer is just fine right now. I'm around the 1400-1500 range and play heimer mid regularly and do quite well. Tower prioritizing his turrets hurt him, but only early game. Mid/Late game his turrets have enough hp and damage to tank and kill a tower with a minion wave.
He can be played, heck I play him in ranked. The problem lies in how easy he is to counter. It's not a matter of X>Y>Z, to render heimer basically useless you just target his turrets and wait for him to use his grenade and rockets. for the next 6 seconds he is vulnerable. Also if has used his flash he has no escape if someone decides to gank him.

if we was good as he was right now I'd think he would get more play.

SnFuBaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Heimerdinger rework WHERe?