Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Newbonomicon

01-08-2013

Prince Jarvan, is it true that you are the greatest rapper in Valoran?

Unexisted

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbonomicon View Post
Also the greatest Shyvana lover too.....he just don't show it that much.

warfighter101

01-08-2013

Jarven i have heard many other summoners like to (help) when controling you. I find it stupid how they never re-cast your ulti to get rid of the crater! So what are your thoughts on to you to be the cause of ally's death in team fights when the summoner picks the worst time to use your ulti?

Leethes

01-11-2013

bump for jarvan

Ask Jarvan IV

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
((I will keep that in mind. My bad.))

*The one leg does collapse outward, the result being an angry undead Noxian warrior leaned forward towards the ground cursing angrily*

Scum! *cough, cough*
Jarvan levels his lance at Urgot once more. "If I ever see you off of the Fields again, Urgot, I will kill you. Rest assured of that. Now get out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
You know what I mean, Prince... have we any plans for this year?
"Plans? What could you possibly mean, my dear Shyvana?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Warn?" Sarah cooed. "Am I really something that requires a warning?"
"You should not consider this a good thing, Sarah."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise~." Lux said happily. "But I guess, if you want to tell me~..."
"Hmmm...." Jarvan rubbed his chin. "How does this sound? I'll give you a hint - I killed a dragon for it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco's howling laughter would echo through-out the dungeon,
"Come on honey!... Just. A. Little. Closer."

A flicker of movement could be seen down at the end of the corridor. If Jarvan were to investigate... He would come to a cell... A guard dressed in a frilly pink dress propped up against a large teddy bear with no eyes. If he looked, Jarvan would see the bears eyes over the guards.

One more guard was hanging by his feet from the ceiling of the cell just beside the guard in a dress. He was still in his uniform, his head decapitated strangly, almost no blood was in this cell. The head was sitting just under the guard, its eyes and ears removed. It's mouth sewn shut with a small note,
'Not really the way to get ahead in life is it?!"

Where Shaco was however was another matter... There was small spatters of blood leading towards the teddy bear.
Jarvan all but screamed with fury, aimlessly letting his rage fly. He felt his sense of reason and composure fade as a bestial rage rose within him. "WHERE ARE YOU?" His eyes focused on the stuffed bear and he lunged forward, thrusting his lance straight through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leethes View Post
Leethan enters the palace and kneels before prince jarvan. `It is an honor to meet you prince jarvan, i`am an ranger from an far distant place and i`am willing to help valoran with its troubles. Do you have any work for me?`
Jarvan inclines his head. "Though I've no doubt as far as your skills are concerned, it is not in Demacia's charter to hire mercenaries. The thought does not go unappreciated, however."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbonomicon View Post
"I believe my work is fully capable of speaking for itself."

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfighter101 View Post
Jarven i have heard many other summoners like to (help) when controling you. I find it stupid how they never re-cast your ulti to get rid of the crater! So what are your thoughts on to you to be the cause of ally's death in team fights when the summoner picks the worst time to use your ulti?

"I merely offer the summoners my skills and strength in battle - unfortunately, I cannot dictate how they use them."

Ask Fortune

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
"You should not consider this a good thing, Sarah."
"What, that I have odd enough tastes to give weird men a chance?" Sarah asked. "I'd think that'd be a very good trait."

Dear Luxanna

01-25-2013

Quote:
"Hmmm...." Jarvan rubbed his chin. "How does this sound? I'll give you a hint - I killed a dragon for it."
"...why does everything relate to dragons with you?" Lux asked, smirking. "Sheesh, you are obsessed~."

Ask Shyvana

01-25-2013

Quote:
"Plans? What could you possibly mean, my dear Shyvana?"
"Oh, I mean nothing at all." Shyvana said. "Any plans at all, perhaps relating to me..."

Relanz

01-25-2013

((...I've literally read this entire thread in one sitting >_>))

Dear Urgot

01-25-2013

Quote:
Jarvan levels his lance at Urgot once more. "If I ever see you off of the Fields again, Urgot, I will kill you. Rest assured of that. Now get out."
Until this League *wheeze* collapses, I am sorry to say that that will only bring trouble upon yourself and your city state. But when this League fails, you are in more trouble than I. You can rest assured *wheeze* of that.

*He musters enough poise to get back on his feet, and he leaves Jarvan's prescence.*