Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valdez237

10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother in Law View Post
Just got owned by a Olaf Jungle with Amumu Jungle

how i counter him?
That's a hard one since he does true damage and life steals like crazy.

Zulunko

10-11-2010

Elementz,

Please move Anivia back down on your tier list. It's not that I don't approve, just all the sheep are stealing my champion now, and frankly, it's painful having to watch them fail epicly.

A 4/0/0 KDA in a 30 minute game as Anivia is not (I really mean NOT) good, contrary to popular belief.

Thanks and great love,
Zulunko.

P.S.: If you ever have time for someone who is worse than you, I would love to play a normal game sometime. Just one. It'll probably teach me a lot.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMa14 View Post
I know these things. I'm 100% aware. I don't think he belongs in a high tier, but at least tier 4. I understand if you don't agree, but those are my two cents.

Countered by health pot: one autoattack just cost you 35 gold.

Annie: her range is irrelavent. Annie's good, I never said she wasn't. You're presenting one situation where I get hit with a fireball 650 units away.

If they have wards, so do we. When we have wards, you know what happens to theirs?

Ashe has a stun. Teemo has a blind. With a low cooldown. He has poison.
Ashe has a slow. So does lizard.
Ashe has map control. So do wards and free mushrooms.
Ashe has volley. Teemo runs fast.

Comprable, and while I'm not about to say teemo is better than Ashe (he's not) I believe he doesn't
belong at the bottom.

What does that mean?
Ashe has a stun. Teemo has a blind. With a low cooldown. He has poison.

Comparing Ashe's stun to Teemo's blind is very ignorant imo. Her stun can be used as an initiation from 1-1000 range away. Blind does not stop them from running and if you try to initiate with it you're dead. Not comparable in any way, shape, or form.

Ashe has a slow. So does lizard.

Ashe has on demand slow with longer range. If Lizard isn't up or a team fight starts at mid and you need to get there fast. Where is your slow?

Ashe has map control. So do wards and free mushrooms.

Teemo has better map control imo. Long range arrow stuns in the jungle giving your team a free kill is >.

Ashe has volley. Teemo runs fast.

Comparing volley to Teemo's run speed is just being desperate. Volley is more than just an escape mechanism for Ashe. It's for the entire team and it harasses very well. You can not even compare these 2 abilities.

Teemo is in a good spot right now. He's fun to play so he's in the fun tier. Sadly, the fun tier does not offer much competitively.

Cevol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

I'm not being ignorant here. I've played Ashe many many times, and I know how good her ulimate is. I'm moreso comparing skill to skill, really. Teemo's blind has helped me kill many a warwick, while ashes stun barely lasts half a second at point plank where it is usually important. Using a 3.5 second blind can let teemo melt a Warwick, while ashes stun cannot.

Momciloo

10-11-2010

Ashe tier 1. I fell of my chair lol

CircusRoyale

10-11-2010

Elementz I don't know if this ever crosed your mind but I think you're going about this all wrong. In a game like Streetfighter a tier list would be which character does the best against all other characters in the roster. So lets say Sagat had the best matchups damage and combo ability. He'd be a top tier character. THe same goes for metaknight in super smash bros. LoL however is a team based game so ideally it would be which characters could fit on any team and be a good choice. These characters would be one slike amumu. Now my beef with how your tier list is set up using this format it puts characters who are to do different roles up agaisnt each other.

So my suggestion is:
If you make it so that the tier list is separated into roles. A tier list for tanks a tier list for supports carries etc. It'll then be easier to make one big overall tier list.

btw give malaphite more love. He has amazing damage output for a tank and has great initiating abilities. but ya know that's just me.

Ulquiorra Cifer

10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMa14 View Post
I'm not being ignorant here. I've played Ashe many many times, and I know how good her ulimate is. I'm moreso comparing skill to skill, really. Teemo's blind has helped me kill many a warwick, while ashes stun barely lasts half a second at point plank where it is usually important. Using a 3.5 second blind can let teemo melt a Warwick, while ashes stun cannot.
But ashes ult can cause a team wipe whhile teemo's blind can't... being able to beat a hero 1 vs 1 is not that great especially if your not eve that good at it

Vulgari

10-11-2010

I think Elementz is trolling now with this update.

Rinoa

eSports Coordinator

10-11-2010
49 of 50 Riot Posts

Happy Birthday Elementz aka master of tier lists !!!

EpicHippo

10-11-2010

Are people seriously trying to say Teemo is better then Ashe? Teemo has always and will always be bottom tier until they rework his ult. Ashe has Hawkshot, and can spend 90g to have the teemos mushrooms. Teemo cant buy Ashe's ult. Stun is ALWAYS better then a blind, no matter how you try to justify that you were able to kill a WW because of your blind. In a team fight, arrow wins, plus, um, global ult? Volley is effective in a team fight, while teemo can run around and poison. Thats it.

Basically, with 3 of Teemos skills being bad in a team fight, and 1 of them being only effective on one target, its no wonder that people prefer all the other ranged dps over him.