Titan Ziggs

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsammu View Post
I'm glad you guys like the Titan Ziggs I made outside of work ahahahaha but please keep in mind, this isnt a official skin to purchase in the game or scheduled in production. This was made for fun in my own time as a personal art piece XD
this is gold everyone would buy this it be hilarous to kill enemies with this skin

Dingding123

01-23-2013

Question:

Where do his bombs come from?

Warfie

01-23-2013

I think it would be great with the same voice. Could you imagine this monster running around, wildly flailing his arms around throwing bombs, giggling and yelling in that high pitched voice? It'd be hilarious xD

I want this skin so badly O_o

LSA

01-23-2013

Quote:
I'm glad you guys like the Titan Ziggs I made outside of work ahahahaha but please keep in mind, this isnt a official skin to purchase in the game or scheduled in production. This was made for fun in my own time as a personal art piece XD
Doesn't matter make it a thing pls

Also do you take requests? If you do, can you do some with the rest of the yordles? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee

cgsammu

Character Artist

01-24-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

ahaha Im actually gunna revisit this model and add more things to him this weekend, maybe give him a more epic pose, more dynamite sticks, backpack..perhaps some chest hair..lol

Yup definitely, I'll try and do more of these sketches for you guys when I have time =)

3mptylord

01-24-2013

Quote:
*wells up a little*

But...

*lip quivers*

3mptylord

01-24-2013

Quote:
ahaha Im actually gunna revisit this model and add more things to him this weekend, maybe give him a more epic pose, more dynamite sticks, backpack..perhaps some chest hair..lol

Yup definitely, I'll try and do more of these sketches for you guys when I have time =)
If it's a bumbag kind of backpack - sure. Otherwise it'll ruin his lovely back! :O

ItemsGuy

01-24-2013

The imagery itself is fairly horrifying (although this is a success in terms of the design)--but the shapes (those hands! the contour of the face and ears!!) and rendering employed are simply gorgeous! It's like a mix of DotA 2's art syle and LoL's, which I think would be the best direction for this game on a visual level.

It really allows the developers to push proportions and make more visually impacting silhouettes (which is paramount for such a fast-paced competitive game with as many playable characters as LoL has--it's probably one of the best assets for readability in terms of distinguishing between different champions), while making the designs themselves more readable and iconic in the process!

Eclipse Apostle

01-24-2013

Das want.

TheDancingDead

01-24-2013

You have successfully made Ziggs look like a heroin addict.

GJ.

Although it does look nice : /

Mixed messages, GG.

1234567 ... 8