IronStylus: Where are our "funny" champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Sample.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

01-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Can't really get into specifics but you'll probably see some "funny" or more light-hearted stuff show up this year. I agree though. There are only so many badasses you can make.

Serkaidemor

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Can't really get into specifics but you'll probably see some "funny" or more light-hearted stuff show up this year. I agree though. There are only so many badasses you can make.
Thanks for the reply, I hope to see more of the good ol' funny.

As you probably agree, "awesome" doesn't just mean "badass" or "srs bsnss", it can also mean "this champ makes me smile/laugh"!

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-24-2013

I think Shaco is pretty good as far as funny champions go, but we could use a few more

I'd imagine them being tricky to make and fit.

Anymeese

01-24-2013

Quote:
yay! About dang time!
Give us more yordles too pl0x! Not the crappy ones like lulu and poppy -- i want the furry ones like ziggs and rumble. theyre the cute ones :3

Jamvert

01-24-2013

Quote:
Awesome! I am so glad to hear we will get more light-hearted champions again this year.

Also, I am glad to see I am not the only one who appreciates the humor of Gragas. Gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp... BURP!

Kaolla

01-24-2013

I WANT MY YORDLE WITH A SWORDLE NAO~

you riot ppls are making me sad

Baron Bodacious

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anymeese View Post
yay! About dang time!
Give us more yordles too pl0x! Not the crappy ones like lulu and poppy -- i want the furry ones like ziggs and rumble. theyre the cute ones :3
yOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT LULU!

DragnDave

01-24-2013

I still want an Orko skin for Veigar

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
WTB more Lulus in the world.