Thresh Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeOKiN VII

01-24-2013

Is it possible for Thresh to flash gank over Baron's back wall, and bring his entire team with him via lantern? Or does the flash break his lantern spell?

Even if only 1 ally can use the lantern the amount of ground covered via the lantern dash is a ridiculously broken flash.

Chocopuffs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

ok, so i just played another game... after 40 minutes, and much raging, the ashe finally found out she could click the lantern to port to me, even though i told her multiple times... i understand that people woud grief if you could pull your team mates yourself, but there should be an option that lets you do that some how, after all... if you're gonna grief, nothing beats running into a tower.

Turtle Rojas

01-24-2013

I played against Thresh bot lane as support Leona. Corki + Leona > Thresh + Ashe, Thresh doesn't have a lot to stop a full w e q combo from Leona with Corki blowing up on Ashe. He has that flay thing that moves away, but it can hardly stop Corki still. It was an easy lane to win and I will say I'm not too impressed with him this far. First appearance = no go for me.

Turtle Rojas

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocopuffs View Post
ok, so i just played another game... after 40 minutes, and much raging, the ashe finally found out she could click the lantern to port to me, even though i told her multiple times... i understand that people woud grief if you could pull your team mates yourself, but there should be an option that lets you do that some how, after all... if you're gonna grief, nothing beats running into a tower.
Are you the same Thresh with Ashe that had Corki and Leona? O,O

Wolfmor

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
1900 units -- a good deal longer than the lantern cast radius. For reference, Caitlyn's rank 1 ultimate is 2000 units.
There goes my hopes for jungling with him, if random souls start popping up in your lane it's a dead give away that he's near you. Also his lore makes it sound like he'd be a jungler, it describes him as this roaming hunter of souls that patiently and relentlessly tracks down and pursues his victims and drags them away.

Maximum Can

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfmor View Post
There goes my hopes for jungling with him, if random souls start popping up in your lane it's a dead give away that he's near you. Also his lore makes it sound like he'd be a jungler, it describes him as this roaming hunter of souls that patiently and relentlessly tracks down and pursues his victims and drags them away.
The souls don't appear if you can't see the enemy Thresh

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

01-24-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfmor View Post
Enemies cannot see the souls unless they can see Thresh.

drzombieface

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Rojas View Post
First appearance = no go for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Rojas View Post
Thresh doesn't have a lot to stop a full w e q combo from Leona
I don't think Thresh is the only one that has a problem with Leona...

You're comparing a brand new champion that literally JUST came out, to an already completely dominant support that's been out for years and is understood quite well.

I really don't see where you were trying to go with this.

Typhnox

01-24-2013

I love thresh, he's an amazingly fun support.

That being said, I know he'll get nerfed. He never runs oom with 9 utility and a philo. Ever.

Raptamei

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
It's obviously very early, but he seems pretty balanced at the moment.
Says the guy with the Darius avatar.